Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repacked Server files + Full client and LAN guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Works as a charm, only the xp rates are too high and I cant seem to find which ini file changes them. Id like to get some help pls

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works as a charm, only the xp rates are too high and I cant seem to find which ini file changes them. Id like to get some help pls

http://forum.ragezone.com/f672/guide-retail-mob-xp-wolves-957767/

Already wrote the guide on how you can change this. You can inject the default client files or manually edit each one. You can also get this working on Hamachi (or public), you just need to disable the the adapter when you launch the one app that checks for it, then enable the adapter and bind to it. I could write a more detailed guide but my server is zipped up and archived away so only if it is in high demand as I wrote notes on how I did it there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nah, Im cool, thx for your help. Ill follow the instructions from your link. Thx for your help! I plan to play it alone occasionally and maybe when were out of multiplayer games options, with 1-2 friends on lan, I wont open up a server...its a great game, would be such a waste if when the official server will be down for good, it would just vanish...im keeping it archived too :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant click on new database on navicat ??

invalid account :'( what mistake i've made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back