Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New server files

Reaction score
dragon relic - [Release] New server files - RaGEZONE Forums
This ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing rocklee330!
What is the difference between PurServer and Basic server asaid of tools and so? Im talking about server exes, because exes in Pur archive gives me error, they cant even start and bat managers automatically close, but in other Basic archive, exes seems to start ... the game is place and C:\ of course and make it run on other machine with win7.. but it seems something goes wrong with XP.. any suggestions guys?

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I know how to fix it. DONT use windows XP. And that is a serious answer. Windows server 2008 is the most stable OS for Loong. I had 6 weeks uptime without a single server restart. Windows XP misses some functions to startup.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh thanks but.. im testing it on my home system wich uses XP.. so u mean that this is .net 4.5 based? I thought rocklee330 only included tools in hes repack 'purserver.rar'.. or other files are older?

p.s i dont think to make public server.. just to test..

Staff member
Reaction score
There might be an error by XP because of DEP (data execution prevention) not sure if windows XP has that, but you could google it, else ask someone for Teamviewer support, because I can't. I'm leaving in 5minutes and ill be back on monday.

Reaction score
p.s i dont think to make public server.. just to test..

From ch forum
严重警告各位想拿此端开F赚钱的朋友,此端有严重的后门漏洞。开F出现问题了与本人无关,此端只适合单机架设跟朋友们分享,切莫用于商业用途!!严重警告!!!

购买原端请联系QQ:... BY 游戏爱好者!
Serious warning you want to take this terminal open F friends to make money this end have serious backdoor. The open F problems and I have nothing to do, the end is only suitable for stand-alone set up to share with my friends, was not to be used for commercial purposes! ! Serious warning! ! !

Buy the original end please contact QQ:... BY gaming enthusiasts!

Reaction score
QQ:... because not wish say somethink about price or other same

i just explain that a local server for friend not for money :)

P.S.: because not my files , i not sell them and not wish you think that
I share only because i have found

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows XP is ok,same as WS 2003,closing server primary depends on script errors,so,check them for twices\wrong strings

Thanks Seymour.. actually ive already checked and also replaced server_config and data folders wich are working fine with just base server files, but they still gave me those error..
(first thought that i miss some MS VC 2005/2008/2010 but i have them..)
serverexe - [Release] New server files - RaGEZONE Forums after i click on it, it pops another..
serverexe2 - [Release] New server files - RaGEZONE Forums
However its really strange if rocklee330 just repacked them whats wrong in them, then..

@ Rocklee330: Rocklee330 no worries.. i said that im not making pserver because when i ask for some problem, ppl just ask me why im using xp and not some server os.. just as u said.. to test and play with some friends. cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
With loongworld.exe and other you get this O.O ?
Because me i get only this with 1,2and 3 .exe
but for use 1,2,3.exe there have somes think to do .

and what is wing item id? do you know?

View attachment equip_name_wings_hidden.rar

hidden dagger + wings id

db mysql with somes charts chineese full stuff

Account 5 for exemple are great
LoongScreenshot[5-18-2013 223318]-110926952 - [Release] New server files - RaGEZONE Forums

@rocklee330
Do you found source code of Loong? (not Jiangshan)

No sorry

P.S.: All i found i share here because i never buy and nearby all time need fix

for fix 1,2,3.exe 1 video tuto (sorry only ch )

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With loongworld.exe and other you get this O.O ?
Because me i get only this with 1,2and 3 .exe
but for use 1,2,3.exe there have somes think to do .

Thank you for tip about 1,2,3 exes rocklee330, but i was talking about exes in server-login,db and world.. really strange, as i said in your base server files they are ok and all works fine..

Reaction score
Thanks Seymour.. actually ive already checked and also replaced server_config and data folders wich are working fine with just base server files, but they still gave me those error..
(first thought that i miss some MS VC 2005/2008/2010 but i have them..)
View attachment 130380after i click on it, it pops another..
View attachment 130381
However its really strange if rocklee330 just repacked them whats wrong in them, then..

@ Rocklee330: Rocklee330 no worries.. i said that im not making pserver because when i ask for some problem, ppl just ask me why im using xp and not some server os.. just as u said.. to test and play with some friends. cheers!

Sorry to say,but this is Safe Engine shielder,I dunno,how did you find it,but release here seems fine (I compared with mine `clear`)
numbers and letters on 2nd screenshot tells that hwid,which was injected in exes,isn`t suitable for this os.Very strange.
Try to change to differ os,it ran ok on english version of windows server 2012

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for explanation about windows Seymour, as i said those errors were from the repack package of Rocklee330 from first post. They work fine on windows 7, but not on xp as you said.

Rocklee330 are base server files from your first post, older than the repacked one? Also how did you manage to make chinese db work? Executing loong_db gives me like 3000+ errors.. also after that world server crashes after it loads.. with old clean db everything seems to work fine.

Reaction score
Also how did you manage to make chinese db work? Executing loong_db gives me like 3000+ errors.. also after that world server crashes after it loads.. with old clean db everything seems to work fine.

use db clean ch item and skill bug somes time if not you pc on chineese and not utf 8 db

View attachment 129497

and also wait loongworld full load crash = close otherwise not crash just loading

Reaction score
Thank you for explanation about windows Seymour, as i said those errors were from the repack package of Rocklee330 from first post. They work fine on windows 7, but not on xp as you said.

Rocklee330 are base server files from your first post, older than the repacked one? Also how did you manage to make chinese db work? Executing loong_db gives me like 3000+ errors.. also after that world server crashes after it loads.. with old clean db everything seems to work fine.

I meant it in common - server files compiled with VS 2005 and more suitable for xp,than for others

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Rocklee330 yes it closing windows but also they dont just "hide" but close as i cant se?e them in task manager. About chinese database.. i think u restored fulll database so you can use chinese accounts as you show us on SS that lvl 120 char? Or im wrong?

@ Seymour: true ;)

Btw anyone knows is there any advantage for chinese client than english gamigo client with exception for quests? Is lvl cap and skills all the same? Because i saw that gamigo have Dragon blood skills also..

p.s sorry for wrong spelled name mr. Seymour, i hope you like it now ;)

Last edited:
Back