Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem solving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there people.

Post your server/client problems in here and ill try help you as much as i can with solving them.
I been away for some time and what i can see you people havn't got anywhere so maybe its time to do some more active helping. I wont write you a server setup for dummies but i will help you with answering questions to solve most critical problems with setting up a fully functional server.

Have a nice day // Enigma

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No it is not possible to use hamachi and the loong server files at this point.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
put it in the config file on client side. On server side you only need to use local IP in the configs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded your last released server files and in config files have 127.0.0.1 ip, its only for localhost server?
If I want to make it public server then I must rechange the to 192.168.**.**?

and I need open 2 ports if I remember correctly.. UDP/TCP = 4200?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server only needs localhost info in the configs

Reaction score
Can u post md5 hash on the server files so i check if it isnt corrupted.
Btw cain were u able to make gm world working?
Can u tell me how can i make server work with no-ip and without nginx,and how to host a little reg page.i know it is noob stuff but i hope you will give me some tips at least if you do not have time to explain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back