Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT]No-ip setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all ,first of all i want to say that i do not speak english very well and i might have some gramatical errors.
Let's get started:so you have made your own loong online private server on your home pc and you want other to join so that you can have some fun.today i will show you how to do it using no-ip.

DO NOT modify any ip adress in the server config,leave them as they are.

1.Go to and make an account.
2.After that press Add a host ,there you can choose any name you want for your server.and press create host.
3.Download the no-ip client and install it on your pc.
4.Start no-ip client(DUC 3.0) login with your account adn select your host from the list.
5.For my client i used a .bat launcher which i borrowed from other mmo.U need to put the .bat launcher inside your Loong online/client path,but first u need to edit it and insert your own host( the one you made on no-ip website).
6.Start the client by double clicking the .bat launcher and that is all.

You can find the launcher in the attachment area below.

I hope it will help you.Don't forget to like if it has.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
lol i cant understand it =.=
you release a guide how to make a NO-IP account 0.0 thats stupid ...
you didn't show where to put the NO-IP Address inside the server side configs so how is that helping me 0,0
people cant login to me using local...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back