Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yulgang Offline | v1.8 - v4.0 - v5.0 - v9.0 - v10.0 - v11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no gm commands. i make character change name [GM] but not gm commands. i used program runserver add item,changename,changelevel,edit status and more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

ok as u can see translating ybi.cfg whith npc and mobs fine but trying to translate game.mbd into English will not work as u can see all chest are renamed but chest still in Chinese same with maps any 1 know how to get round this thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone translate this for me please?

REMOVED

Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could anyone translate this for me please?

krhuy1996 - Yulgang Offline | v1.8 - v4.0 - v5.0 - v9.0 - v10.0 - v11.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you

Please give me link download . thank's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear touch144
Could you please explain to me how to add "ปราณ" to a character with the tool I mention above?
Many thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update YG V.13002 New Character + New Map

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear touch144
Could you please explain to me how to add "ปราณ" to a character with the tool I mention above?
Many thanks in advance.
Add skill item to data >> Game.mdb>> skill table

datas\interface\SKILL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello touch144
could you help me with Run-Time 52 Error?
this problem happened when im trying to open MD5 Program
As an INFO = im using this Cilent http://downloads1.rxjh.cdcgames.net/rxjh/rxjhtest/RXJH_OBTClient_V9000.exe V9
And Im Already registering MSCOMCTL.OCX
krhuy1996 - Yulgang Offline | v1.8 - v4.0 - v5.0 - v9.0 - v10.0 - v11.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old Version 6.4 Thai

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey touch can you make a fresh guide for the begin?
i cant find a private server of sof so if i can play offline i will appreciate it
i hate scions of fate is boring go to lvl 10 -.-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi touch144 and everybody สวัสดีครับลุง ,
I install Yulgang V.10 and client V.10 in Virtual PC window XP Chinese languages . So I can start Login and server but when I start game "Lancher.exe" that show error like this picture please help me to solve this problem.

คือผมลองโหลด Yulgang V.10 แล้วเอาไปลง ตัวจำลองของลุงครับ แต่พอผมกดเริ่มเกม กับมี error ครับ ไม่รู้ว่าต้องแก้ตรงไหน หรือว่าแก้ไข port ผมไม่แน่ใจครับรบกวนลุงช่วยดูให้หน่อยครับ

ปล. ผมอยากสมัครสมาชิก criweb มาเลยครับแต่ไม่มี โค็ดเชิญชวนครับ ขออนุญาตลุง เพิ่มผมอีกคนได้ไหมครับ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back