• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Setting up Scions of Fate Server - Old School Style!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me to make my own pserver i have looked on all threads but no one still works :(((((( you got msn? : football_player1997@hotmail.de

I can help you. I'll add you to msn when i get done installing it

While you are working on Scions, can you take a look at the setups for Hero Online? They use the same server files, only different databases. This could aid in the development of Hero as well. I've got a bunch of the older Hero clients and files if you think they could be useful. I don't have time to dev the server since I'm working on a replacement for the Heavenfire bot for Hero.

Me and Alan have allready tryed to work on the Hero files together and it came out a failure.... ):

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
' Files: (Includes MySQL, Website, and Server Files) ' doesn't work..
other links please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please new link mirror download?

link mediafire OFF

Last edited:
Back