Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Easy launcher creator!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, i see much people trying to use launcher creator, but have a easy method, i ill explain to all.

You ill need download the file below:
#1 -
#2 -

Ok, if you finish downloaded, extract using the program Winrar.

When you finish extracting the files, you ill see Launcher.exe, serverlist.txt and a chinese letters file.

Now open serverlist and configure, the most important step, if you want connect fast, go to the end of the document and you see "Your server Ip!!!!", then write the server IP adress that you want to connect, if want play on your pc the server, you can get internet ip adress or lan ip get on or , or simple use 127.0.0.1, if you done this, you can configure the other options, if you dont want, save the file.

Now open the estrange letters document you ill see:

[config]
˽

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Tutorial: Easy launcher creator!

Observations: When you start the game, your anti-virus program can detect a trojan, i dunno if is really a trojan, but, you can just ignore if want play, use at ur own risk.

1. You can configure the SOF server to run on LAN IP, you can run it offline when you play.
2. Torjan or not there is no threat if you play it offline on an isolated PC.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yeh, if want play offlline, you need open a server in ur computer, the ip adress is 127.0.0.1. The trojan can stolen passwords, you dont need connection to internet, but when you get ur pc connected, the trojan can send ur passwords to other computer, but i dunno if this is really a dangerous trojan.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Each time i try with this launcher thing it sends a yldql.dat error (windows error)
Is there other way to get a client work with our ip?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

mm sry for pop this old post

Any idea how to make this work?

Link r still fresh

Back