Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Setup to Scions of Fate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files
Server -

Server -
Server -
Web Site -
Client -
LauncherCreator -
EngMiX -

IN MSSQL 2000 Create the 3 DBs
rxjhaccount
rxjhgame
rxjhweb

Then restore the 3DB's from the backup in the archive.

Create 3 ODBC in system DSN with same names and your sa and password. NOTE-I didn't use the included ODBC.reg-
rxjhaccount
rxjhgame
rxjhweb

Edit the following files and change IP to yours and ODBC username and password:

servergame.ini
serverlogin.ini
server.inf

Not sure if it was needed but I did register the socket.dll file.
Also not sure if it is needed, but on my server from win control panel, I installed East Asian Language support and on advanced tab, set unicode to Korean. -Server is chinese, but originally Korean and it still contains alot of Korean text.

Run serverlogin as is and press the green button to start it.
I renamed the other exe file to servergame.exe and then run it and press the green button to start it.

I think that's all I did. If anyone has problems, post it here incase I forgot something.

CLIENT: RXJH_Client_V17100

In the root of the client folder, edit session.cfg and replace all ip's and DNS server names with your server's IP. Do not change the structure of this file! Leave the Pipes before and after just as they are. DO NOT change line 9 thru 13 as these are the ports that are used.

Extract the launcher creator (See Link Below) into the client in the same folder that client.exe exists. Then edit the SerList.ini file and replace with your server IP and Website. Run LaunchCreate.exe and select your server and the click the lower button. A smaller box will appear, click the button to launch the client.
Sometimes the client goes to start then exits back out, don't know why. If I just run it again, it starts up.
After you create your launcher, you can remove the launcher creator from your client. Rename rx.bin to yourservername.exe and it can be used alone to launch the client.

Let me know if I missed anything

Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Guide Setup to Scions of Fate

Thanks , =x

Last edited:

mns

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

A link to this Launcher Creator would be nice =o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to change rx.bin to rx.exe?

Respect

just rename on the window select tools then folder options and a new window will shows up, select the "view" tap and then scroll down and look and unselect (uncheck) the option you see on the image show it on attached file. then apply and rename the file you want now all the files will show the extension like .jpg and .zip and stuff

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

just rename on the window select tools then folder options and a new window will shows up, select the "view" tap and then scroll down and look and unselect (uncheck) the option you see on the image show it on attached file. then apply and rename the file you want now all the files will show the extension like .jpg and .zip and stuff

ah. ok.
Tnx

Respect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

euhm i have a question i want to restore the databases but i dont see .sql files anywhere? help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i would like to know how to make the included web page working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

reupload ENgmix please

Back