Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Metin 2 Server Files + Web Files + Client Link (2009)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are the server files that you have also modefied in dutch language if you do so may i have a iso copy of it please
Thanks in advanced
rene Willemsen

Zijn de server files ook aldoor jouw in het Nederlands gemaakt Stefan.
Zoja zou ik daar dan een iso kopie van mogen hebben.
Dan hoef ik alleen de ip te veranderen en een server op te zetten.
Met vriendelijke groet
Rene Willemsen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hola soy killerstefan newbies on this because I have files ready imajen of the virtual disk files on the server freebsd but I have seen many doubts and q vidos gies used filezilla this right? if so, how you spend the virtual disk files. Imajin q is with mcnncc.com mc2 but I can not download it or find it in your post you agredeseria your help with a tutorial on how to mount and in those inthe q consegue not get anything things will please all the agradesco

Sorry about my English using google translator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I wonder how to create a pirate server with these files I've been a long time to see if I can see but not perceive. Do you know any site where it teaches a pirate server with these files? I would appreciate response

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I finally resolved. :) Server is running on the local network. But i need web files. Register, item shop...etc. I could not find anywhere.

Thank you brother :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for this post to a friend procurra a long time ... Thanks really

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't down this link
please up to other link !
thanks very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
.. video don`t work :( ..
Please you can give me password for .login ...
Or how start server .. on linux
Thx advance !
Sorry for my bad english ..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its this server file in other languages beside English? and can i ask the system requirements to host it? ect how much RAM it need?

by looking at the vids its really an awesome game hope we cna get a section for this@ ragezone soon :) and hopefully its all in English of course :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like to reply about the spammers which says "the files doesn't work or bugged" which is epic wrong,cuz i've used them,made my metin2 server,aswell i would like to also give a lot,special thank to KillerSteffan,his files is out of best,it's true they're the greatest customizable files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone re-upload the video? The current link to the video appears to be not working (video removed by user). Thanks in advance.

Back