[GunZ] EvilGunZ - Questiny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,796Posts

[GunZ] EvilGunZ - Questiny

EvilGunZ - Questiny

View our video here, shows everything you may want to know :)

https://youtu.be/QyJExp12Qs0
    A lot of the images below are now outdated, please visit the Forums for more information :)
    Hi, so first of all, i want to say that, if you are looking for a server with a load of players, your looking in the wrong place, that isn't here. This is mainly a project I am going to continuously work on, making it close to a game called Destiny (Which is my favorite game since release).
    I don't expect a ton of players, but I am advertising to try and bring in some people to check it out and tell me what you think of my client.
    Now that is over and done with, let's get on with what is in this GunZ client...

Take note:
    Just so you all are aware, EvilGunZ is a QUEST based client, i don't really do many updates on the PVP area side of things, PLUS i do NOT add any crap like Vamp or any stupid tags that will ruin the game-play.

WHAT IS A CLASS AND WHAT CAN I CHOOSE?
    There are 3 different types of classes within EvilGunZ, the Hunter, the Titan and the Warlock. The Hunter starts with Desert Camo clothing, some awesome revolvers and a sword. The Titan starts with Battle Brood armour, a minigun and a battleaxe. The Warlock Starts with bombs and mage pills. These CAN NOT! be found in the store or anywhere else. They are unique only to the Warlock.

THE DROPS SYSTEM COMMONS/RARES/EXOTICS

EvilGunZ is a completely different reward based system to anything i have personally done before. There are 3 types of Weapons/Items and Clothing you can find. These are Common/Rare/Exotic.
    The Drop table in EvilGunZ is completely unique and near perfect (To how i wanted it).

What is a common weapon/item clothing type?

Common items are found in the shop or from easy to kill NPCs. So for example, if you kill a Goblin or a Zombie, you may only find a GREEN COMMON item, an example of the image it will show is below.

What is a Rare weapon/item clothing type?

Rare items can only be found from certain NPCs. If you manage to loot a Rare item then you are lucky, these items have boosted stats and much more powerful than any common item...

What is a Exotic weapon/item clothing type?

Exotic items are very powerful and can only be found from drops on bosses. If you manage to get an Exotic, you are most likely going to kick ass in PVP. They are not only powerful in PVP but also boosted in PVE.

How many Commons/Rares and Exotics are currently in game?

There are currently over 100+ Common drops, 96 Rares and 99 Exotics

THE INTERFACE
    Now we move on to our custom unique interface. The interface is fully customized, the main screen resolution is set to 1366x768 and the loading screens and EVERYTHING to do with the GUI in game is native to 1366x768, not all squashed into 1024x768 crap.. I have also tried to follow the Destiny concept from logging in, to choosing your Class etc...
    So hopefully you are all aware of the class based system as explained above, in EvilGunZ.
    Take a look at these pictures below. Credit to Wucas for the LOBBY and SHOP design base.
    Oh and also, i removed any camera crap and many other things to make the logging in process much quicker...

Now that isn't everything about the interface. To make the game more like the game destiny, all combo screen effects.. in fact, all screen effects in game have been removed, to give the game a more professional look to it. I hated the cheesy combos etc... So i removed them.

THE EVILGIFTBOX FEATURE
    Right, so to reward the players that actually play and help me test stuff and all newcomers, every tuesday, EVERYONE receives a free EvilGiftBox. These Gift boxes contain some commons, some rares and a very low chance of Exotics.. But there is still that chance. This also helps if your drop luck is god awful. The time this gets sent out on Tuesdays is 6pm GMT.

THE EVILGUNZ WEEKLY NIGHTFALL

The NightFall is a great way to gain a load of XP and awesome Loot within EvilGunZ. The aim of the game is to collect all of the exotics, not only making you extremely strong but making you look awesome. You gain extra HP/AP by obtaining Rare or Exotic items which is a huge benefit when it comes to the NightFall. Mostly all Exotics found within the NightFall are NOT found anywhere else within EvilGunZ!
    The NightFall is a weekly event that will automatically switch every Tuesday at 10:05am (GMT:LONDON TIME) between 2 quests that we currently have on rotation.
    If you want to know what NightFall is currently active, please go to the in-game EvilShop and check which Token is showing, each token costs 100,000 Coins.
    When you buy a Token from the EvilShop, go make a room as normal, select the "Quest" option and input the combination (Which is the NightFall Token for that week).
    When you have put the token into the combination slot, the NightFall name will appear and you can click the start button to start the game. (If the combination is not working, it may be because you are either not level 90 or you haven't selected the correct location to do the quest in (Mansion, Prison, Dungeon).
    The image below which shows which NightFalls are active will help you determine how many players you will need to help you and the time it is likely to take to finish.
    The Weekly NightFall is a fun way to get players together, experience tough questing together, gaining awesome loot together and showing off your skills!
    The Weekly NightFall is a completely unique way to experience GunZ and there is plenty more NightFalls on the way to defeat and get loot found nowhere else within the game!

CURRENTLY ACTIVE NIGHTFALLS:

THE CUSTOM SOUNDS

There is also custom sounds within EvilGunZ. We have a Woman and Man announcer along with custom sounds for near enough EVERY RARE and EXOTIC Gun in game!

VIP
    There is absolutely ZERO VIP in game, every item can be found in game. We do not ask anyone to donate, we do not ask anyone to buy items to win, everything is waiting for you to farm and loot!

CUSTOM QUESTS
    EvilGunZ has always been known for it's awesome questing. This time round it's even better, mainly due to the fact it is now a questing based server. there are over 7 Custom Quests in-game, all with awesome End Game rewards, Exotics are awaiting!

CONCLUSION
    To sum it all up, i have spent a LOT of time on this client, probably all for nothing, i just like to think that i have achieved something i aimed to do. If you would like to come and try my Client out, please come a long and let me know what you think :) and yes i have been doing this all alone, so if any bugs still exist, i am either working on fixing it or getting round to it.
    There are many different cool features within EvilGunZ!

Forum: http://evilgamerz.net/forums/
    Register by downloading EvilGunZ and using the Launcher!
    Thanks
    Joe
    Last edited by Joe9099; 13-07-18 at 10:44 AM.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    236Posts

Re: [GunZ] EvilGunZ - Questiny

Interesting, gl bro

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    946Posts

kinda sounds like wow with epic boss drops and dungeon/raid system xD
    Glad to see something out of border happening to gunz :)

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    98Posts

LOL.... Destiny.

GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,796Posts

The greatest game ;) imo lol

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    946Posts

Hi again, since I come here from time to time I suppose it will be better for me to leave feedback here.
    So I played for a bit that server, was fun despite only me being online xD.

So here is my feedback:
    cruz-fx177 - missing model
    chainblade - missing model
    nomsg sword - ??
    gunners heaven whole set (except pants) woman - missing texture
    basic head bandanna - missing texture, messed up model
    eternal blue whole set (except feet) woman - missing texture
    Desert flame whole set (except pants) woman - missing texture
    star tower hat woman - missing texture, bad placement
    big fun wig - missing texture
    urike leather boots woman - missing texture
    Torn page 13 - missing
    Torn page 25 - cant start in any of quest zones (couldn't test other pages cause of my level)
    Woman face - brown? missing texture? i don't know but it looks really weird
    every single custom sword I looted, is missing second slash (that bug just makes me use some random original sword instead, rly annoying)
    I wish on volcano quest mobs attacked me instead of walls (as far as I remember from time when I was active developer, there was already discovered way to build quest npc paths for custom dungeon maps)
    i don't know if it is just me but only your gunz client seems to have too high contrast compared to other clients (some maps textures are almost or fully white cause of that near lighting spots)
    I wish there was windowed mode option (there is full screen select option but it does nothing regardless of checking up or not)
    that warlock recovery pill cannot be consumed (or it supported to be like that, i don't know)

Also there is a suggestion of mine: since quests drop many items, many of those items repeat in my bags,I would like to have easier way to sell items I don't need from my inventory cause right now to sell one item I need to confirm 3 times total (3 clicks per item) :)

Didn't try male char to test at least default textures in shop yet, but overall server looks interesting, especially if it will develop even further :)

There is also a typo in your drop rates guide inside game
    0,10% (10/100) Comon - shouldn't be 10%?
    0.05% (5/100) Rare - shouldn't be 5%?
    1% (1/100) Exotic - OK

Also in my opinion, since it is questing based server, you could try putting some quest item combos that works to summon special bosses into in-game tutorial. It could be really helpful as players wont really know what to expect besides original Maiet dungeons and bosses

p.s. these is some green system message appearing some times in chat that is not translated (random unknown symblos) if you gonna bother xD
    Last edited by pluke001; 21-12-16 at 08:48 PM.

GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,796Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pluke001 View Post
    Hi again, since I come here from time to time I suppose it will be better for me to leave feedback here.
    So I played for a bit that server, was fun despite only me being online xD.

So here is my feedback:
    cruz-fx177 - missing model
    chainblade - missing model
    nomsg sword - ??
    gunners heaven whole set (except pants) woman - missing texture
    basic head bandanna - missing texture, messed up model
    eternal blue whole set (except feet) woman - missing texture
    Desert flame whole set (except pants) woman - missing texture
    star tower hat woman - missing texture, bad placement
    big fun wig - missing texture
    urike leather boots woman - missing texture
    Torn page 13 - missing
    Torn page 25 - cant start in any of quest zones (couldn't test other pages cause of my level)
    Woman face - brown? missing texture? i don't know but it looks really weird
    every single custom sword I looted, is missing second slash (that bug just makes me use some random original sword instead, rly annoying)
    I wish on volcano quest mobs attacked me instead of walls (as far as I remember from time when I was active developer, there was already discovered way to build quest npc paths for custom dungeon maps)
    i don't know if it is just me but only your gunz client seems to have too high contrast compared to other clients (some maps textures are almost or fully white cause of that near lighting spots)
    I wish there was windowed mode option (there is full screen select option but it does nothing regardless of checking up or not)
    that warlock recovery pill cannot be consumed (or it supported to be like that, i don't know)

Also there is a suggestion of mine: since quests drop many items, many of those items repeat in my bags,I would like to have easier way to sell items I don't need from my inventory cause right now to sell one item I need to confirm 3 times total (3 clicks per item) :)

Didn't try male char to test at least default textures in shop yet, but overall server looks interesting, especially if it will develop even further :)

There is also a typo in your drop rates guide inside game
    0,10% (10/100) Comon - shouldn't be 10%?
    0.05% (5/100) Rare - shouldn't be 5%?
    1% (1/100) Exotic - OK

Also in my opinion, since it is questing based server, you could try putting some quest item combos that works to summon special bosses into in-game tutorial. It could be really helpful as players wont really know what to expect besides original Maiet dungeons and bosses

p.s. these is some green system message appearing some times in chat that is not translated (random unknown symblos) if you gonna bother xD
    Haha cheers dude, will look into fixing these, feedback is a great way for me to improve on the game and yeah it is depressing seeing no one online after all the work iv'e put into it, but heh, all good ;)

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    792Posts

where are the females at.
    Put the same classes with Female versions of them!

awesome idea !

GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,796Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    where are the females at.
    Put the same classes with Female versions of them!

awesome idea !
    There are females though, just choose female lol

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    792Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe9099 View Post
    There are females though, just choose female lol
    oh shittt

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    695Posts

Good Luck

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    Delhi, IndiaLocation
    1,794Posts

Damn, Joe! This looks neat!

@pluke001 Seeing you after so fucking long. Where the fuck have ya been?

True MemberRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    259Posts

Now this is refreshing :] Those who don't care about money truly build beautiful things.

Thanks for the heads up Sir, I'll definitely check this out when I have the time.
    "Making mistakes is human, the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

what can i do my Protector telling me the game gave a virus lel ? help ?

GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,796Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foxino View Post

what can i do my Protector telling me the game gave a virus lel ? help ?
    Lol protector, just add the exception, it's only the launcher acting as a false positive, no biggy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement