[GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    InactiveRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: [GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE !

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraUK View Post
    Then said user will have no problem making an unban appeal then :).
    Dude I created a forum account but a GM or ADMIN has to authorize it in order for you to even be able to post. I simply want my account unbanned and I cannot get them to authorize my account so that I can even make an appeal. My 3 accounts are pintaos, pintaos1, and fuckthisserver

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    727Posts

Re: [GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE !

Quote Originally Posted by pitaos View Post
    Dude I created a forum account but a GM or ADMIN has to authorize it in order for you to even be able to post. I simply want my account unbanned and I cannot get them to authorize my account so that I can even make an appeal. My 3 accounts are pintaos, pintaos1, and fuckthisserver
    Create a forum account and PM me the name on here.

SubscriberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Almost thereLocation
    3,460Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pitaos View Post
    my 3 accounts are pinatos, pintaos1 and fuckthisserver
    Well that's a sure fire way to motivate Dave to unban you. Good job.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Lost WorldLocation
    984Posts

You guys must be enjoying being staff of FG !! .. thats actually fun !

SubscriberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Almost thereLocation
    3,460Posts

Lol... Dave you need to get a hand on the people who have forum mod powers, I was just banned without warning on site for posting loading screens I wanted opinions on, at the time I wasn't thinking about the other server name in the loading screens so they took it as advertising. I think it's a bit rude to just instantly ban me without warning, period, for posting a couple loading screens I wanted opinions on. I even put them in a spoiler and in red text said, 'CONTAINS OTHER SERVER NAME, NO ADVERTISEMENT INTENDED' I think a ban is not only a bit rude but a bit extreme. Could've just deleted the thread and warned me, especially seeing as how I clearly illustrated it wasn't meant as an advertisement.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    727Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justice For All View Post
    Lol... Dave you need to get a hand on the people who have forum mod powers, I was just banned without warning on site for posting loading screens I wanted opinions on, at the time I wasn't thinking about the other server name in the loading screens so they took it as advertising. I think it's a bit rude to just instantly ban me without warning, period, for posting a couple loading screens I wanted opinions on. I even put them in a spoiler and in red text said, 'CONTAINS OTHER SERVER NAME, NO ADVERTISEMENT INTENDED' I think a ban is not only a bit rude but a bit extreme. Could've just deleted the thread and warned me, especially seeing as how I clearly illustrated it wasn't meant as an advertisement.
    It wasn't a ban, but it was an infraction which led into a ban.
    Once you reach a certain amount of infraction points, the forum will auto-ban you for x days.

But yea you should know that if you post such material, you have to put black labels over the server name.

SubscriberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Almost thereLocation
    3,460Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    It wasn't a ban, but it was an infraction which led into a ban.
    Once you reach a certain amount of infraction points, the forum will auto-ban you for x days.

But yea you should know that if you post such material, you have to put black labels over the server name.
    Oh, didn't know I had infractions already my bad. In that case forget I ever said anything lol I only have to wait another week.

Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    Ask the Fox!Location
    1,661Posts

I absolutely love this server. Level 93 is no time :D Thanks for keeping Freestyle up for aslong as u can.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    727Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sensor View Post
    I absolutely love this server. Level 93 is no time :D Thanks for keeping Freestyle up for aslong as u can.
    Thank you stranger. >:)

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    727Posts

Thread updated.

Had a bit of downtime the last ~8 days because of DDoS attacks. Should be fine now.
    New content is being worked on. (As well as P2P anti-lead.)

True MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    UtrechtLocation
    501Posts

Might gonna play this again, good times :)
    Breathe. Step back. THINK. Then react.

InactiveRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    8Posts

i have play this.. this is perfect server i have found ~ thank ~

MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    1Posts

I am just back playing gunz and joined this...gotta say best server i ever played !

Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    Ask the Fox!Location
    1,661Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Thread updated.

Had a bit of downtime the last ~8 days because of DDoS attacks. Should be fine now.
    Could you also have the damage counter fixed, it doesnt read sniper dmg. Thanks :D

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    780Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Thread updated.

Pay2Play anti lead?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement