Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
- Fixed anti-lead shot registration
- Fixed some server-side issues
- Vanilla mode [V] now caps HP/AP instead of setting HP/AP to 125/100
- Function key macro spams are now blocked

Hope to see you in-game to test the fixed anti-lead.

~~
The anti lead is soo much better now, also, thanks for removing the macro spams xD they right pissed me off.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've written this post to let you know about the big update we've been working on the past few days/weeks.

Functions:
- Fixed infected weapon bug -- credits to Linear88
- Fixed [V] mod -- credits to Linear88
- Auto-recording is now possible. Recordings will automatically start on every match when this option is checked (in 1337 options). For Team games, recordings will start and end on every round, and will be indicated in the name of the replay -- credits to Mike and Linear88

Content:
- Fixed general balancing issues (like donor rifles being too weak compared to Lvl 99 rifle)
- Remade the free VIP sets (Male) with new colors + fixed their shader bug (Black, Blue, Purple, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red, White, Yellow)
- Added 2 new versions of the Diving Suit (Male) 'ProDivingWhite' and 'ProDivingBlue' (Texture edit by me)
- Added new version of Travia Suit (Male) 'ProTravia' (Texture edit by me)
- Added 'Perub' Set (Male & Female) -- by Maiet
- Added 'Cloud' Set (Male) -- Created by Zain, Rigged by Wucas
- Added 'Maka' Set (Female) -- Created by Wucas
- Fixed Shader bugs (Heads and Chests): Police, Crown, Unholy, Devil, Judgement, Royal, Travia -- Credits to StephanM
- (2 chests still need shader-fixing)
- Improved several Models of StephanM (credits to him)

- All SINGLE largeswords can now block and flip (not dual largeswords)

- Added new Dagger Type: Long Daggers (Daggers with higher range, less delay, less dmg -- You can identify them by the [Long] tag in the name)
- Means we have 2 different types of Daggers now: Less range, higher delay, higher dmg - and - Higher range, less delay, less dmg (= [Long])
- Adjusted Dagger Delay + Dagger Range
- Donation Daggers have been affected by this change

- Added new Daggers (Lvl 94-99)
- Added new Katanas (Lvl 40 + 50-60)
- Added new Dual blades (Lvl 35 + 45)
- Added new SMGx2 (Lvl 99)
- Added new Machine Guns & Dual Machine Guns (Lvl-99)
- Added new Rocketlaunchers (Lvl 96-99)
- Added 4 new Shotguns (Lvl 70, 80, 90, 99)

Rebalanced the shotguns for better delays, less trouble:
- New shotguns with better stats are now unlocked every 10 levels (lvl 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 99)
- At Lvl 0 you have 2 different shotguns models (with 2x same stats)
- At Lvl 10 you can choose from 3 different shotguns models (with 3x same stats)
- At Lvl 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 you can choose from 4 different shotguns models each (with 4x same stats)
- At Lvl 70, 80, 90, 99 you can choose from 5 different shotguns models each (with 5x same stats)
- The only delays used for normal shotguns now are: 1100, 1050, 1000, 950, 900
- Donation shotguns are not affected by this change

Added 11 new playable Maps + Map banners:
- Credits for making the maps:
HellSniper -- Island Temple, Vice (remake)
Hikita -- Superflip
Killer1478 -- DBZ
Maiet -- BlitzKrieg
Momar -- cs_assault_new, Multi DTR
pluke001 -- Atack-Defense, Nexus-Base
Thejj -- Eventroom, Nagrand-Underground

- The following maps can be played in CTF:
- Atack-Defense, BlitzKrieg, cs_assault_new, DBZ, Island Temple, Nagrand-Underground, Nexus-Base, Vice (remake)

Donation Item Shop changes:
- Added 'ProChainsword' (with chainsaw animation!) -- Designed by HellSniper
- Added 'Pony Shotgun' -- Texture by McSic
- Added 'Donation Hotshot' -- Texture by McSic
- Added 'Donation Largesword' (with special animation!) -- Designed by HellSniper

Event Item Shop changes:
- Added 'Slaying Hackblade' (Largesword with special animation!) -- Designed by HellSniper
- Added 'ShadowCurse Katana' (with special animation!) -- Designed by HellSniper
- Added 'Quickslicer Kodachi' (with special animation!) -- Designed by HellSniper
- Added 'Event Winner's Popcorn' -- Designed by HellSniper

- Also thanks to Jader/Cobra for providing me with latest kgunz models and xmls!

We hope you enjoy this update!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Fixed:
- Largeswords being OP (removed abilities to block and flip):
- everyone who bought the donation largesword will get a full refund and lose their sword from equipment/storage
- if you want, you can use the refund to buy it again from the donation shop

- Cannot respawn in BlitzKrieg (didn't have any solo spawns)

- Meds/Vials/nades missing from shop

- increased weight of standard landmines (not donation/demolition landmines)

- certain swords/daggers giving bonus ap

- new model for admin katana (designed by HellSniper)

- damage / range / delay of the event dagger adjusted

- Thor Shotgun using the wrong model (of adventurer shotgun)

- HP/AP/Ammo Spawns of Vice and Island Temple fixed (spawned every second)

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Hey guys,
just letting you know that it's time for another

Freestyle GunZ Official Trailer Contest 2013!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think we all can agree that our last trailer contest was quite a success.
And because of the many updates we've pushed since then (new gamemodes [CTF, Infection, Gun Game], balancing, weapons, maps, etc.)
we decided that it is time to have another trailer contest.

So.. this is your chance!

Why should you participate?
As the winner of this contest, you do not only earn respect and fame,
but the winner of this contest also receives 1000 coins + Snorkel (male&female).

But wait, there's more!

out of all participants will receive 100 coins for free, just for participating in this contest!

Everyone can participate! No matter where you're coming from, no matter if staff or player!

Just upload your trailer to a video sharing site of your choice (such as Youtube) and
make sure to include [FGunZ 13] in the title.
For example: 'My Freestyle GunZ Trailer [FGunZ 13]'.

Tip: Music you can use for your trailer: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZackHemsey/videos

We give you 1 month to make the best FGunZ trailer ever.
Just send me or Dave a private message when your trailer is uploaded.

We - together with the community - will pick the Winner.

Good luck! And have fun!​

Best regards,
FreestylersWorld Staff​

Reaction score
Best GunZ Server Currently out there in my opinion, the developers clearly put a lot of effort into it.
Plus Dave is hot.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server is one of the best one out there, should have at least 1000+ Players Online the max was 577.
Best World Wide Server Out There!
Tons of events going on and active staff no hackers really clean. If you hack you get banned auto GG Developers put so much work in it active forums etc...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this Gunz is Good.. Online Player is 500++
I'm play from indonesian and got no problem from Connection.
This Gunz has Channel for newbie i like it..

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Forced NAT in CW has been removed to fix the AE issues in CW.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Remove op weps and you have the best server ever!!

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Remove op weps and you have the best server ever!!

Could you define OP weapons? Most of our players are satisfied with our donation items and normal shop items differences.
Once you reach level 90+, you can actually buy weapons which equal the stats of our donation items.

Reaction score
Hello, Back on this thread.

Just gonna tell what i think of this server e.g my opinion, So that everybody here knows what's going on.
( This is basically my experience on this server & This is not to hate anything if you think that )

So i have been playing for a while, What i notice is that the staff are sometimes being dumb or just acting dumb,
People are getting banned for no reason's and whatsoever, Scaring other pro players away. It's pretty sad to see this happen and not a single player can do anything about this, There are some player's that do try there best to get players un banned but it is no use.

Not only that, The staff also has a neg to ignore a lot of stuff when it come's to harassment, For example ( they see a player being harassed and the players ask for help, The admin would simply tell you to report it on the forum, That is all. They do this also with hackers, Like if there is someone using a shotbot in a room and it is really obvious, The admin is in a training room and says "Just report it on the forum" I mean what is the point of them having a gm rank online if they are not even willing to help players online.

That's pretty stupid if you ask me, This goes for the forum aswell. There are developers with forum mod powers, Why would you guys even do this. Not to mention that one of the Dev/mods is a extreme douche yet nobody does anything about this, This person has been banning people just because they where rude to him cause he was rude to them.

Freestyleworld should really fix this and start cleaning the staff or change the rule's. At least do something.

I'm not playing this server anymore because every time i get on all i see is shenanigans.

I wish you guys the best, But i don't think this server will ever get to a competitive level not to mention a good enjoyable server, It will never reach that climax or level cause in this state lol it's just another dead server.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Hello, Back on this thread.

Just gonna tell what i think of this server e.g my opinion, So that everybody here knows what's going on.
( This is basically my experience on this server & This is not to hate anything if you think that )

So i have been playing for a while, What i notice is that the staff are sometimes being dumb or just acting dumb,
People are getting banned for no reason's and whatsoever, Scaring other pro players away. It's pretty sad to see this happen and not a single player can do anything about this, There are some player's that do try there best to get players un banned but it is no use.

Not only that, The staff also has a neg to ignore a lot of stuff when it come's to harassment, For example ( they see a player being harassed and the players ask for help, The admin would simply tell you to report it on the forum, That is all. They do this also with hackers, Like if there is someone using a shotbot in a room and it is really obvious, The admin is in a training room and says "Just report it on the forum" I mean what is the point of them having a gm rank online if they are not even willing to help players online.

That's pretty stupid if you ask me, This goes for the forum aswell. There are developers with forum mod powers, Why would you guys even do this. Not to mention that one of the Dev/mods is a extreme douche yet nobody does anything about this, This person has been banning people just because they where rude to him cause he was rude to them.

Freestyleworld should really fix this and start cleaning the staff or change the rule's. At least do something.

I'm not playing this server anymore because every time i get on all i see is shenanigans.

I wish you guys the best, But i don't think this server will ever get to a competitive level not to mention a good enjoyable server, It will never reach that climax or level cause in this state lol it's just another dead server.

It's not my fault that you can't get along with one of the staff members, that's your own issue. Most of the time, it's the players acting dumb, not the staff members though. But of course you would think otherwise from your perspective (even though you broke the forum rules). Nothing about this will be changed.

Regarding the GM's not wanting to check players in-game, AFAIK there aren't any working shotbots so that argument is invalid. Yes, they should check the player but if no one reports that to me or someone with a higher rank, nothing can be done about it because we are not aware of it. It comes from both sides.

Regarding the client itself, we are working on a new version which brings back the competitive game-play and fair balanced items.

Reaction score
It's not my fault that you can't get along with one of the staff members, that's your own issue. Most of the time, it's the players acting dumb, not the staff members though. But of course you would think otherwise from your perspective (even though you broke the forum rules). Nothing about this will be changed.

Regarding the GM's not wanting to check players in-game, AFAIK there aren't any working shotbots so that argument is invalid. Yes, they should check the player but if no one reports that to me or someone with a higher rank, nothing can be done about it because we are not aware of it. It comes from both sides.

Regarding the client itself, we are working on a new version which brings back the competitive game-play and fair balanced items.

This is exactly the reaction i was expecting, Pushing the blame towards me and making it seem as a personal issue, This is also one of those example's that makes this server so terrible as community.

Nobody can get along with this guy, This guy is just literally all time hating ..The fact that you know this is a shame. Like i already stated, Can't do much about it.

p.s
Shotbot was just a example

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Reaction score
This is exactly the reaction i was expecting, Pushing the blame towards me and making it seem as a personal issue, This is also one of those example's that makes this server so terrible as community.

Nobody can get along with this guy, This guy is just literally all time hating ..The fact that you know this is a shame. Like i already stated, Can't do much about it.

p.s
Shotbot was just a example
All the things you have mentioned could be easily fixed if it was brought to the attention of the administration. If a moderator, player, or anyone else for that matter is harassing you, simply show proof and the issue will be dealt with. People in authoritative positions are going to be wrong at times, both in their actions and their speech, but unless we know about it nothing can be done.

I am just a developer and a forum mod at Freestyle, and although I sometimes question some of my colleagues decisions, for the most part I feel we are pretty fair. If you just try to reason with the staff in a polite and courteous manner a lot can be done.

As for the client itself, there is a lot planned for version 8 and development is underway. I hope that on release you will at least give the client a try.

-Wucas

Reaction score
All the things you have mentioned could be easily fixed if it was brought to the attention of the administration. If a moderator, player, or anyone else for that matter is harassing you, simply show proof and the issue will be dealt with. People in authoritative positions are going to be wrong at times, both in their actions and their speech, but unless we know about it nothing can be done.

I am just a developer and a forum mod at Freestyle, and although I sometimes question some of my colleagues decisions, for the most part I feel we are pretty fair. If you just try to reason with the staff in a polite and courteous manner a lot can be done.

As for the client itself, there is a lot planned for version 8 and development is underway. I hope that on release you will at least give the client a try.

-Wucas

There was plenty of proof, Anyways. Besides all this.
The server is nice. sorry for the ruckus, Request a mod removing the arguements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back