Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep it up Dave 5/30/2014 the server stays a live forever! :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gunz getting error ..pls help....wen i clik gunz launcher its updates..after tat login screen appears..when i put my id and pass its saying im banned.....i create new id tat too saying my id banned.....hlp me....mansinghajithjit@gmail.com contact me here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gunz getting error ..pls help....wen i clik gunz launcher its updates..after tat login screen appears..when i put my id and pass its saying im banned.....i create new id tat too saying my id banned.....hlp me....mansinghajithjit@gmail.com contact me here
Contact freestylers forums and they will give you further instructions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am happy to see that my account from 2008 is still working in this server and unlike all other private servers (especially the ever-spamming gunzduels) there is a somewhat decent sized active user base.

The only questionable thing about this server is the false positive it gives in some antivirus programs. I can say that I've played on this server on several computers over the years and never had an issue or suspected any sort of RAT. It seems perfectly safe.

I will start playing here to warm back up to the game in hopes that Masangsoft actually brings us an official server once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back