Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Additional free Gold Coin/ Event coin system as been added to users control panel at our website, enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when can you update the quest sir? I want to try the mega robot boss and the turrets I want kill them all

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i was playing that server for some time and for some reason there been a problem with windows 10 users .
I liked the server and the old times memory ^.^.

hope that the problem with windows 10 updates will be fixed soon cause me and many other people want to check the game and play it =D

MonkINC - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums
they actually fixed Windows 10 problem join it my ign shadowwolf

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed, Windows 10 Error has been fixed for a long time now, if you enjoy classic GUNZ - Online experience Come check us out at GunZ The Duel

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I lost the 2nd Player of the mnth turnament on Last duel overall they do amazing fun events you guys should definetly check it out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: New Game Mode : Spy Mode has been added to our Client, enjoy!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Sets/Items has been added to Web shop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update : Clan war MAP voter has been added.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello gamer, Please be advised the B2O concept and it's idea was given by me to B2O Owner ( Riishi) Few years back. Now M2O has been launched to North american region.

Thank you for your support.

First of all, I'm sorry for the bump but I had to do this.
I'm the developer for B2O Gaming Network and I can guarantee none of what you just said is true. You've never been a part of B2O nor have you contributed any ideas. On Oct 26th, is the 10th anniversary of B2O being online, trust me, we've been here since the time you never even got into this poop mate.

Goodluck with the updates, again, I'm sorry but i had to spit the truth out.

Reaction score
I'm the developer for B2O Gaming Network and I can guarantee none of what you just said is true. You've never been a part of B2O nor have you contributed any ideas. On Oct 26th, is the 10th anniversary of B2O being online, trust me, we've been here since the time you never even got into this poop mate.

I'm legit crying right now,
Thank you so much for even bumping this. Ducking love it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're currently the TOP Ranking Most active North American GUNZ server, join us for classic GUNZ experience.

Retired modder
Reaction score

When he told me the story about B2O and M2O, something didn't seem right. Thanks for clearing it up, things are starting to make sense.
Glad I didn't do any work for a fraud.

Retired modder
Reaction score
he says she says and Spout irrelevant nonsense without knowing the history
I'm talking about YOU lol. You gave me the history and it smelled funny.
On Topic, when's V5 coming?

Reaction score
I've deleted a lot of posts. Enough of all the ranting. If you have this uncontrollable urge to bash each others' servers, do it elsewhere. I don't want to see any more posts about B2O or FGunz in this topic. Keep it clean. Be nice, be respectful.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've deleted a lot of posts in this topic. Enough of all the ranting. If you have this uncontrollable urge to bash each others' servers, do it elsewhere.
i actually appreciate it thanks. I like threads to remain drama free.

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't want to see any more posts about B2O or FGunz in this topic. Keep it clean. Be nice, be respectful.

So avoid bashing Phoenix for it as well and apart from that back onto subject.

We're currently the TOP Ranking Most active North American GUNZ server, join us for classic GUNZ experience.

Keep it up as this server is clearly going somewhere as well loving the updates keep them all rolling. :8:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back