[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Hello Gunz fans Check out Most Active NA server!

Tired of overpowered, unoriginal, easy and unchallenging game play from private servers? Join us on this fully original, official, lead style GunZ platform. Everything is unedited and is as tough as you remember! We encourage old fans to return and challenge new gamers to embrace and engage our dynamic environment! GunZ: The Last Duel, or just GunZ for short, is a 3D MMO Shooter with a third person camera angle. GunZ is hands down the fastest paced MMO Shooter out there with astrong emphasis on both swordplay and guns. Run on walls, deflect bullets with your sword and perform other gravity defying action moves while trying to destroy yourenemy! That’s the premise of GunZ, straight up fast paced action.

Publisher: M2O Gaming Network
    Playerbase: High
    Graphics: Medium Quality
    Type: MMO/RPG
    EXP Rate: Default
    PvP: N/A
    Filesize: 384.55 MB

Pros: +Multiple game modes, +Unique gameplay, +Huge playerbase, +Plenty of different weapons and armor in the store, +Fair selection of playable maps
    Cons: -Laggy players glitch the game, -Difficult to master fancy swordplay, -Cash items can imbalance the game
    GunZ: The Duel is an incredibly fast paced third person MMO Shooter. It was one of the first successful MMO Shooters and today boasts over 5000 concurrent users at
    almost any given time. Because of the game’s large playerbase, it’s never hard to find a game to join. Run on walls, shoot rockets and blast away your enemies in this
    incredibly addictive shooter. Play online with up to 16 players at once in 8 different game modes. Earn money, or ‘bounty’, by doing well against other player and use
    it to purchase new weapons and armor from the game’s store.
    users Screenshots :

player made videos Below:

TOP NORTH AMERICAN SERVER CONSISITENT PROFF!
    Last edited by MonkINC; 31-12-17 at 07:37 AM.

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    792Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

You make me laugh m8.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Hello gamer, Please be advised the B2O concept and it's idea was given by me to B2O Owner ( Riishi) Few years back. Now M2O has been launched to North american region.

Thank you for your support.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

New updates, check us out!

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Upgraded bounty shop, New mode, increased experience rate for limited time only!

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    792Posts

I wouldn't recommend this server, The owner hacks on different type of gunz servers. Then tells those players from those servers to join his server.

Frankly i'm tired of this guy and his server, He's very disrespectful to people and or servers. Posting on other servers advertisement thread and so on.
    This server isn't any bit good at all, They are trying to look official but this overall server bluntly said is a "JOKE"

Nothing special about it, I highly advice nobody to even download the client as it may be packed with a sort of virus, Keylog and or anything els.
    The website was already once infected with a virus and i didn't bother to check now as it is very risky.

For your own safety and sake. Ignore this server.

P.S This is my paid bitdefender blocking their website.

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Gunztheduels

cant up the game in virus test
    website same
    if not il calll some to chek it maby u can pay !!! if it is true

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RageGames View Post
    Gunztheduels

cant up the game in virus test
    website same
    if not il calll some to chek it maby u can pay !!! if it is true
    What it's clean, Virus Scans:
    http://i.imgur.com/DkBV3TR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/UPnxcEN.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kx2gNUq.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I wouldn't recommend this server, The owner hacks on different type of gunz servers. Then tells those players from those servers to join his server.

Frankly i'm tired of this guy and his server, He's very disrespectful to people and or servers. Posting on other servers advertisement thread and so on.
    This server isn't any bit good at all, They are trying to look official but this overall server bluntly said is a "JOKE"

Nothing special about it, I highly advice nobody to even download the client as it may be packed with a sort of virus, Keylog and or anything els.
    The website was already once infected with a virus and i didn't bother to check now as it is very risky.

For your own safety and sake. Ignore this server.

P.S This is my paid bitdefender blocking their website.
    False accusations and hate comments by other P-server supporters, should be ignored. to the fellow jealous P-server supporters (Never ignore your failures while provoking others for their accomplishments - meaningless sophistry -
    Last edited by MonkINC; 14-06-16 at 09:30 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    1,096Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonkINC View Post
    What it's clean, Virus Scans:
    http://i.imgur.com/DkBV3TR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/UPnxcEN.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kx2gNUq.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

False accusations and hate comments by other P-server supporters, should be ignored. to the fellow jealous P-server supporters (Never ignore your failures while provoking others for their accomplishments - meaningless sophistry -
    On the iOBIT screenshot you seem to have only scanned 1 object.. interesting.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GzFKoron View Post
    On the iOBIT screenshot you seem to have only scanned 1 object.. interesting.
    that's how iobit works when you scan an entire folder ( =

True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    1,096Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonkINC View Post
    that's how iobit works when you scan an entire folder ( =
    Hm okay fair enough. But you really should get the website virus problem sorted out, it could affect the amount of players you get to the server because they may feel the client is infected by seeing an infected website.

If it's not infected, then you need to contact the anti-virus companies which block them to do a review of your site so it can be whitelisted.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GzFKoron View Post
    Hm okay fair enough. But you really should get the website virus problem sorted out, it could affect the amount of players you get to the server because they may feel the client is infected by seeing an infected website.

If it's not infected, then you need to contact the anti-virus companies which block them to do a review of your site so it can be whitelisted.
    My website contains no virus, it's probably only virus scanner in the world that indicates this ''false positive''. Or else google would have listed it as warning. Anyways thanks for the heads up, i'll solve this matter quickly.

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Theres no virus. I've been on the website for a long time and downloaded the game, didn't have any problems. You guys believe what you see too much its a problem. Go find another hobby and leave this server alone yeah ?

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Check out our new game modes and updates!

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

New free coin system added at the control panel guys enjoy!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Advertisement