Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
VQ0hBPV - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

Gunz The Last Duel - Go Beyond Limits! -
Discord Over 4.5k Members! : https://discord.gg/dpyKN6R
M2O Gaming Network : M2O Gaming Network - Advance Beyond Limits!
Forum : https://forum.gunzduels.com/
Fanpage : https://Facebook.com/Gunztheduels

MonkINC - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Gunz fans Check out Most Active NA server!

Tired of overpowered, unoriginal, easy and unchallenging game play from private servers? Join us on this fully original, official, lead style GunZ platform. Everything is unedited and is as tough as you remember! We encourage old fans to return and challenge new gamers to embrace and engage our dynamic environment! GunZ: The Last Duel, or just GunZ for short, is a 3D MMO Shooter with a third person camera angle. GunZ is hands down the fastest paced MMO Shooter out there with astrong emphasis on both swordplay and guns. Run on walls, deflect bullets with your sword and perform other gravity defying action moves while trying to destroy yourenemy! That’s the premise of GunZ, straight up fast paced action.

1XnC5ti - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

MonkINC - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

Publisher: M2O Gaming Network
Playerbase: High
Graphics: Medium Quality
Type: MMO/RPG
EXP Rate: Default
PvP: N/A
Filesize: 384.55 MB

Pros: +Multiple game modes, +Unique gameplay, +Huge playerbase, +Plenty of different weapons and armor in the store, +Fair selection of playable maps
Cons: -Laggy players glitch the game, -Difficult to master fancy swordplay, -Cash items can imbalance the game
GunZ: The Duel is an incredibly fast paced third person MMO Shooter. It was one of the first successful MMO Shooters and today boasts over 5000 concurrent users at
almost any given time. Because of the game’s large playerbase, it’s never hard to find a game to join. Run on walls, shoot rockets and blast away your enemies in this
incredibly addictive shooter. Play online with up to 16 players at once in 8 different game modes. Earn money, or ‘bounty’, by doing well against other player and use
it to purchase new weapons and armor from the game’s store.
users Screenshots :

player made videos Beloow

TOP NORTH AMERICAN SERVER Since 2017!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello gamer, Please be advised the B2O concept and it's idea was given by me to B2O Owner ( Riishi) Few years back. Now M2O has been launched to North american region.

Thank you for your support.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upgraded bounty shop, New mode, increased experience rate for limited time only!

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend this server, The owner hacks on different type of gunz servers. Then tells those players from those servers to join his server.

Frankly i'm tired of this guy and his server, He's very disrespectful to people and or servers. Posting on other servers advertisement thread and so on.
This server isn't any bit good at all, They are trying to look official but this overall server bluntly said is a "JOKE"

Nothing special about it, I highly advice nobody to even download the client as it may be packed with a sort of virus, Keylog and or anything els.
The website was already once infected with a virus and i didn't bother to check now as it is very risky.

For your own safety and sake. Ignore this server.

P.S This is my paid bitdefender blocking their website.
9d7af3cc2234d952534386d2e1a0e6a4 - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gunztheduels

cant up the game in virus test
website same
if not il calll some to chek it maby u can pay !!! if it is true

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gunztheduels

cant up the game in virus test
website same
if not il calll some to chek it maby u can pay !!! if it is true
What it's clean, Virus Scans:
http://i.imgur.com/DkBV3TR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UPnxcEN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kx2gNUq.jpg

I wouldn't recommend this server, The owner hacks on different type of gunz servers. Then tells those players from those servers to join his server.

Frankly i'm tired of this guy and his server, He's very disrespectful to people and or servers. Posting on other servers advertisement thread and so on.
This server isn't any bit good at all, They are trying to look official but this overall server bluntly said is a "JOKE"

Nothing special about it, I highly advice nobody to even download the client as it may be packed with a sort of virus, Keylog and or anything els.
The website was already once infected with a virus and i didn't bother to check now as it is very risky.

For your own safety and sake. Ignore this server.

P.S This is my paid bitdefender blocking their website.
9d7af3cc2234d952534386d2e1a0e6a4 - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums
False accusations and hate comments by other P-server supporters, should be ignored. to the fellow jealous P-server supporters (Never ignore your failures while provoking others for their accomplishments - meaningless sophistry -

Attachments

Last edited:
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
that's how iobit works when you scan an entire folder ( =

Hm okay fair enough. But you really should get the website virus problem sorted out, it could affect the amount of players you get to the server because they may feel the client is infected by seeing an infected website.

If it's not infected, then you need to contact the anti-virus companies which block them to do a review of your site so it can be whitelisted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm okay fair enough. But you really should get the website virus problem sorted out, it could affect the amount of players you get to the server because they may feel the client is infected by seeing an infected website.

If it's not infected, then you need to contact the anti-virus companies which block them to do a review of your site so it can be whitelisted.
My website contains no virus, it's probably only virus scanner in the world that indicates this ''false positive''. Or else google would have listed it as warning. Anyways thanks for the heads up, i'll solve this matter quickly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Theres no virus. I've been on the website for a long time and downloaded the game, didn't have any problems. You guys believe what you see too much its a problem. Go find another hobby and leave this server alone yeah ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check out our new game modes and updates!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New free coin system added at the control panel guys enjoy!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Website premium shop contains 95% Original Premium Sets/items etc. Free coin system through website control panel.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated : Camara Distance Zoom, Gunz Windows Mode , Architype Mode and much more.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i was playing that server for some time and for some reason there been a problem with windows 10 users .
I liked the server and the old times memory ^.^.

hope that the problem with windows 10 updates will be fixed soon cause me and many other people want to check the game and play it =D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We've fixed most of the Windows 10 related issues, if you're still experiencing any issues please be sure to update your GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back