[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Website premium shop contains 95% Original Premium Sets/items etc. Free coin system through website control panel.
    Last edited by MonkINC; 23-09-16 at 04:36 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Updated : Camara Distance Zoom, Gunz Windows Mode , Architype Mode and much more.
    Last edited by MonkINC; 30-10-16 at 12:17 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    IsraelLocation
    25Posts

i was playing that server for some time and for some reason there been a problem with windows 10 users .
    I liked the server and the old times memory ^.^.

hope that the problem with windows 10 updates will be fixed soon cause me and many other people want to check the game and play it =D

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

We've fixed most of the Windows 10 related issues, if you're still experiencing any issues please be sure to update your GPU.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Two new free coin features has been added, visit the main website GunZ: The Last Duel Login ''Control Panel'' Free Coins, Enjoy!

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    36Posts

Great server loving it keep up the good work <3

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Additional free Gold Coin/ Event coin system as been added to users control panel at our website, enjoy!

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

when can you update the quest sir? I want to try the mega robot boss and the turrets I want kill them all

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elsaden View Post
    when can you update the quest sir? I want to try the mega robot boss and the turrets I want kill them all
    Are you talking about CQ?

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dupetion View Post
    i was playing that server for some time and for some reason there been a problem with windows 10 users .
    I liked the server and the old times memory ^.^.

hope that the problem with windows 10 updates will be fixed soon cause me and many other people want to check the game and play it =D

they actually fixed Windows 10 problem join it my ign shadowwolf

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Indeed, Windows 10 Error has been fixed for a long time now, if you enjoy classic GUNZ - Online experience Come check us out at GunZ The Duel
    Last edited by MonkINC; 16-05-17 at 06:47 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    36Posts

I lost the 2nd Player of the mnth turnament on Last duel overall they do amazing fun events you guys should definetly check it out.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonGO View Post
    I lost the 2nd Player of the mnth turnament on Last duel overall they do amazing fun events you guys should definetly check it out.
    whats your ign?

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonkINC View Post
    whats your ign?
    Shizzy

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Update: New Game Mode : Spy Mode has been added to our Client, enjoy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement