[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

New Sets/Items has been added to Web shop.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Update : Clan war MAP voter has been added.

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    19Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonkINC View Post
    Hello gamer, Please be advised the B2O concept and it's idea was given by me to B2O Owner ( Riishi) Few years back. Now M2O has been launched to North american region.

Thank you for your support.
    First of all, I'm sorry for the bump but I had to do this.
    I'm the developer for B2O Gaming Network and I can guarantee none of what you just said is true. You've never been a part of B2O nor have you contributed any ideas. On Oct 26th, is the 10th anniversary of B2O being online, trust me, we've been here since the time you never even got into this shit mate.

Goodluck with the updates, again, I'm sorry but i had to spit the truth out.

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    792Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roytaru View Post
    I'm the developer for B2O Gaming Network and I can guarantee none of what you just said is true. You've never been a part of B2O nor have you contributed any ideas. On Oct 26th, is the 10th anniversary of B2O being online, trust me, we've been here since the time you never even got into this shit mate.

I'm legit crying right now,
    Thank you so much for even bumping this. Fucking love it.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

We're currently the TOP Ranking Most active North American GUNZ server, join us for classic GUNZ experience.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    1,301Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roytaru View Post

When he told me the story about B2O and M2O, something didn't seem right. Thanks for clearing it up, things are starting to make sense.
    Glad I didn't do any work for a fraud.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    1,301Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonkINC View Post
    he says she says and Spout irrelevant nonsense without knowing the history
    I'm talking about YOU lol. You gave me the history and it smelled funny.
    On Topic, when's V5 coming?

ModeratorRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    6,890Posts

I've deleted a lot of posts. Enough of all the ranting. If you have this uncontrollable urge to bash each others' servers, do it elsewhere. I don't want to see any more posts about B2O or FGunz in this topic. Keep it clean. Be nice, be respectful.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 08-12-17 at 12:21 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I've deleted a lot of posts in this topic. Enough of all the ranting. If you have this uncontrollable urge to bash each others' servers, do it elsewhere.
    i actually appreciate it thanks. I like threads to remain drama free.

WTF? Overkill!Rank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    917Posts

I don't want to see any more posts about B2O or FGunz in this topic. Keep it clean. Be nice, be respectful.
    So avoid bashing Phoenix for it as well and apart from that back onto subject.

We're currently the TOP Ranking Most active North American GUNZ server, join us for classic GUNZ experience.
    Keep it up as this server is clearly going somewhere as well loving the updates keep them all rolling.
    Last edited by Tenpai; 08-12-17 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Removed deleted quote post.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Thank you, if you're interested feel free to visit us!

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    45Posts

I've been enjoying this server, haters stop barking. it's GUNZ atleast they're keeping it alive.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonGO View Post
    I've been enjoying this server, haters stop barking. it's GUNZ atleast they're keeping it alive.
    Thank you, what's your IGN?

GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,796Posts

I've been interested in checking servers out lately, may pop in and take a look.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    553Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe9099 View Post
    I've been interested in checking servers out lately, may pop in and take a look.
    Believe me you do not miss anything there, there is nothing interesting.
    My idol activities are about to start !.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement