Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can join and win weekly events for VIP.
Monk... my dude fix your server there are so many bugs, and peoples pings are ridiculous its almost impossible to kill people because of the fact that people have 200-300 ping > epic hard to lead. You should atleast give the option of anti-lead in the game room when searching through settings. From what I heard from members of your community.. is that you don't know how to code at all. Which would be really sad in all honesty :/ Lastly i am not too sure the point of having GM's when they aren't hosting any events. There are rarely any events. You have alot of work to do my friend. If you want more players you have to make some changes.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Too bad it's too lag here at Philippines 200 pings. :(
Is there any other way to reduce the lag even if I am using a fast internet connection?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ping system is peer to peer if you come across players near you and your country they'll give you low ping. and now we also have many phillipines!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using a 100mbps connection yet I am 150 above ping lol. Even I mastered all game styles I still cannot win because of my ping. Sad but true fact.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey man used to play gunz all the time. if you neeed an active staff menber hit me up,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm a player since 2005 so, would I be qualified being a staff as well? lol,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're still going hard hope to see you guys!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your server is good, but in the same time your server is poop.
2020 in 2 month bro.
your server style is 2006
i just downloaded logged in and deleted. new players are not welcome, with 36 onlines you can't level up you cant buy poop you cant do poop you cant play cuz u dont have bounty, you dont have levels, you dont have items and you dont want to spend $$
you cant open pay2win server in 2020 where u got 36 players, its not ijji where they had 1k, and youre not the only onebeing level 1 but other 500 players and tons of quest rooms.

so basically new players > download > get in a room > cant hit poop cant win poop cant kill cant have fun > alt f4 > gunz successfully deleted.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i won't have 300 ping from poland then i will consider check it

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
This server does not contain ChallengeQuest, and the other latest updates ... also do not have a cash store built into the game with their respective filters.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server is perfect my opinion, They have Spy game mode, Clan War for Gladiator, assassination and regular, Clan War Map Voter clan war rejoin. and yet its still like ijji. You don't need to add poop loads of poop on Gunz to make it great this is why most of you fail when thsi server managesh hundreds of players daily. and it does feel like ijji they're very well managed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server is perfect my opinion, They have Spy game mode, Clan War for Gladiator, assassination and regular, Clan War Map Voter clan war rejoin. and yet its still like ijji. You don't need to add poop loads of poop on Gunz to make it great this is why most of you fail when thsi server managesh hundreds of players daily. and it does feel like ijji they're very well managed.

how dare you compare " thats why you fail" when ijji closed 8 years ago..........................................................

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score

*chuckles*

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check out anime items on your storage everyone and some cool dances enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was disappointed by this server. There were few players online (60) and the only match I could get into with my new character was a deathmatch with a bunch of level 60+ characters who I did not stand a chance against. You might as well remove level restrictions because new players like me will quickly leave when their only option is to grind quest for a month before they even get a chance to duel on even footing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back