[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    49Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Free VIP please xD

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    133Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonGO View Post
    Free VIP please xD
    You can join and win weekly events for VIP.

MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    In HeavenLocation
    51Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonkINC View Post
    You can join and win weekly events for VIP.
    Monk... my dude fix your server there are so many bugs, and peoples pings are ridiculous its almost impossible to kill people because of the fact that people have 200-300 ping > epic hard to lead. You should atleast give the option of anti-lead in the game room when searching through settings. From what I heard from members of your community.. is that you don't know how to code at all. Which would be really sad in all honesty :/ Lastly i am not too sure the point of having GM's when they aren't hosting any events. There are rarely any events. You have alot of work to do my friend. If you want more players you have to make some changes.
    Last edited by PlatinumDev; 06-01-19 at 07:46 AM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    33Posts

Too bad it's too lag here at Philippines 200 pings. :(
    Is there any other way to reduce the lag even if I am using a fast internet connection?

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    133Posts

Ping system is peer to peer if you come across players near you and your country they'll give you low ping. and now we also have many phillipines!

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    49Posts

u guys still going strong thanks for keeping it alive.

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    33Posts

I'm using a 100mbps connection yet I am 150 above ping lol. Even I mastered all game styles I still cannot win because of my ping. Sad but true fact.

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2Posts

hey man used to play gunz all the time. if you neeed an active staff menber hit me up,

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    33Posts

I'm a player since 2005 so, would I be qualified being a staff as well? lol,
    Please do help me donate for people who are homeless.

Please do send your donations here

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    49Posts

lol they dont hire staffs so easily ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Advertisement