Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BMS server files extension + complete database structure

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi.
I have been working for some time reversing the leaked server files and it's database structure, continuing the work of a very smart person here in ragezone.
After completing the database(guilds, cash shop, etc), I started learning c++ and created a programming api for the client/server, which contains a localhost, dlls to extend functionality and fix bugs in server binaries, etc.

The dlls allow the server to support version 53 of GMS and send custom packets to the client.

Unfortunately, v55 or higher are not possible due to the packet structures, which includes multiple pets and different packet headers.

Mostly of the c++ was created just for fun and to improve my reversing skills

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to do the database, but is so hard, i get the server running but not all features was working

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Use SQL profiler and ida to guess the parameters type and recreate the tables and procedures.
Or wait until I release all the database structure.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I will try this way. If I can't do this by my self I download yours :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you share the files and database structure? I just reach the login screen with the GMS client:/:

UPDATE:
Oh, I found br1337 has released his work here after searching. Really amazing! Thank you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back