Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Current Sources? (2019)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Was looking to start a private server with a few friends of mine but haven't been in the scene since 2011. Was wondering if anyone could tell me what are some of the better stable sources for the different versions out there. I ask this because looking through the forum the sources i find are from literally 2011, or random new recent sources without much feedback. Was curious if any current developers or hosts could recommend me to some.

What I know/remember?

--v55/62--
Odinms

--v75--
Luner?

- v83--
Xandu?
HeavenMs

Idk anything after v83 so if there are stable versions please let me know

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kimberly, do you know of any stable Sources/repacks with Evan by chance?

Your best bet would be either Solaxia or Rien. I don't think Evans were ever completed in Solaxia, but they might've been in Rien. Either way, you'll still want to follow my tutorial to implement Evans into your server for the WZ-side of things; then, you can see how to add the server-side stuff as well to any source you decide to use.

Oh, and this is assuming you're specifically talking about v83 with Evans. If not, then your best bet would be a v90 emulator like Vertisy.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your best bet would be either Solaxia or Rien. I don't think Evans were ever completed in Solaxia, but they might've been in Rien. Either way, you'll still want to follow my tutorial to implement Evans into your server for the WZ-side of things; then, you can see how to add the server-side stuff as well to any source you decide to use.

Oh, and this is assuming you're specifically talking about v83 with Evans. If not, then your best bet would be a v90 emulator like Vertisy.
Vertisy Not the most stable

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vertisy Not the most stable

nothing is stable if you cant code :) unless your lucky enough to get a complete source from a ragezone junkie

v83 = HeavenMS - Solaxia v2 is heavenms

v62 = the pack 2 - Leaderms the pack 2 has alot of features already done

v75 no idea don't touch them since v83 is better

if you want help or wanna help me pm me ill post you my discord

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For v90 it is, while also being far ahead of probably any source in multiple other areas.

Just lots still fucked due to unfinished cleanup.
It's good that you posted the source. I'm not saying that it's not just that there are a lot of things to do there:junglejane:.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Rebirth v95 very good source complete Nexon like recommend i heard the dev is over 12 years dedicated to his maple addiction. actor model no sync issues so good why dont others do it im not sure !? amazing source do reccomend

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a working mirror for the LeaderMS source? I've messaged the creator but am still awaiting a response. Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any decent source with pre big bang, working dual blade and evan?

Also asking this.
Is there anything similar to some of those V90-V92 servers that have been popping up over the last 12 months?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Improved, sorta.
But it really bad.The most problem is that it uses a modified wz. Mechanism is same.If you want original version, you must avoid it.if not enjoy.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does v83 work w/ windows 10? i've tried (in 2 tutorials) v143 and v117 and neither can i get into the client/redirect stage.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does v83 work w/ windows 10? i've tried (in 2 tutorials) v143 and v117 and neither can i get into the client/redirect stage.

Yes v83 works with Windows 10. V117 usually does not. What IP are you trying to connect through?

Upvote 0
Back