Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private [Discussion] How many years of experience do you have in coding "MapleStory"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Discussion] How many years of experience do you have in coding "MapleStory"

Title^.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Discussion] How many years of experience do you have in coding "MapleStory"

Assuming that you're talking about MapleStory servers, my join date + a bit more.

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Discussion] How many years of experience do you have in coding "MapleStory"

5-6 years?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Since 2009-ish?

*Sad because after all these years there's so much I still don't know ):*

Reaction score

Well, I never worked on private servers, only NoLifeStory, but if that counts I started during the 2006 - 2007 school year which means... over 7 years.
Aka, I've been doing this stuff longer than the OdinMS devs. I really need to get a life.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Took me one and a half years to get to where I am. I started with prior programming experience, though (that dates back another 5-6 years), so I had a bit of a head start.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Join date to now. Although I still suck at it.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

lol how many years? 4-5 years but I really only started until like a year ago

<3
Reaction score

Actual "MapleStory coding" experience: 2013 to now.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score

Well, I never worked on private servers, only NoLifeStory, but if that counts I started during the 2006 - 2007 school year which means... over 7 years.
Aka, I've been doing this stuff longer than the OdinMS devs. I really need to get a life.

If you get a life your dev will not be yours!!

C# developer
Reaction score

2013 - 2014.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That is a nice discussion , thanks everybody for sharing their dates, btw - I`ve been coding maplestory for 2 years.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have been coding (Maplestory related) since around OdinMS got sued.
So almost 6 years I gues?

Back