Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What the hell is going on with this source!!!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
let's start from the begining map, i need to get 10 drop from mobs - Check100% but i don't get EXP and the mobs not moving unless they dying and respawn and start moving.

i can't get Exp from any mob.

every command, NPC, Floor Jump, Teleport, everything i do after that thing i need to do dispose.

PHP:
java.sql.SQLException: No value specified for parameter 62        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1075)        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:989)        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:984)        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:929)        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.checkAllParametersSet(PreparedStatement.java:2560)        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.fillSendPacket(PreparedStatement.java:2536)        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2383)        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2327)        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2312)        at client.MapleCharacter.saveToDB(MapleCharacter.java:5327)        at client.MapleClient.disconnect(MapleClient.java:651)        at net.MapleServerHandler.sessionClosed(MapleServerHandler.java:105)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.sessionClosed(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:662)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextSessionClosed(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:386)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$900(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:51)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.sessionClosed(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:797)        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.sessionClosed(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:317)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextSessionClosed(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:386)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$900(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:51)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.sessionClosed(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:797)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.sessionClosed(IoFilterAdapter.java:95)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextSessionClosed(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:386)        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireSessionClosed(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:379)        at org.apache.mina.core.service.IoServiceListenerSupport.fireSessionDestroyed(IoServiceListenerSupport.java:210)        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.removeNow(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:535)        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.removeSessions(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:497)        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$600(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:61)        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:974)        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64)        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
this error code when i login to the server

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You must have broken several things. The error won't relate to your mob spawns, but you have rollback issues as well to add to that list because your saveToDB has invalid parameters.

If you don't get EXP anymore, you probably broke something within the killedBy function or you're null. If you're null, could also be why mobs are frozen on your screen. Otherwise, you broke something within monster movement, the movement parsing, or the monster movelifehandler itself.

EDIT: If you have to dispose 24/7 to do things, you may have fucked a enableActions packet or a bExclRequest byte somewhere so now you have to excl request in order to continue every time now. That's what I did when I had to dispose all the time, anyway. ;P

Upvote 0
Back