Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Missing code in TMS v113 & v119

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, I encountered some problems writing TMS v119 server.

I wrote the server which is based on an open source TMS v113 server (OdinMS), however, I met with the problem in MaplePacketCreator.java -> spawnPlayerMapobject().

I found some missing code in the source code when I reversed the TMS v113 client.

These code wasn't lying on the IDA but they could perfectly worked!

---

The pictures below shows that the pseudo code are highly matched with the source code.

2.PNG - [Help] Missing code in TMS v113 & v119 - RaGEZONE Forums 1.PNG - [Help] Missing code in TMS v113 & v119 - RaGEZONE Forums

However, when we finished the BUFF function, the code below were missing.

3.PNG - [Help] Missing code in TMS v113 & v119 - RaGEZONE Forums 4 - [Help] Missing code in TMS v113 & v119 - RaGEZONE Forums

As you can see, the code between the addCharLook function and the BUFF function are more than a ReadShort function.

5.PNG - [Help] Missing code in TMS v113 & v119 - RaGEZONE Forums

---

I have been using Cheat Engine to trace the packet, however, the packet is truly under the sequence of BUFF -> ReadShort -> addCharLook.

I can't figure out why the source code could perfectly worked. :*:

Could you guys please answer me the questions? :*:

Much appreciate!!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back