Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for someone to do client work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for someone that can do some client edits on the v40b client.

Would like to get it in a better aspect ratio and actually fullscreen.
It would also be great if putting it in windowed mode were possible.

Price can be negotiated, not too picky about it as long as the work's good.

DM me on discord @ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯black santa emoji#0001 or on here if you're interested.

This is my first time looking for MS client work so not too sure how to go about it, I'm just a java dev so I have no idea what would even go into any of the client stuff.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there, I know that this has been posted almost a year ago, but I would like to know if this job position is still available? I would like to find out more about your job offer. So could you send me the scope of work that you have for this job position? If you don't have one, let me know and I can will you a so you got adapt it to this job position. Or can you just leave me your email address and I can contact you in regards with this job position. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Back