Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

{Question}[help]Withdraw data from sql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heya again, is anybody familier with a program or somebody;s program which can make a notepad or any other text Schema for SQL from an existingdatabase table? for example

---existing data---
id |name |lastname |age |city

1 |josh |wood |23 |Alla Wakbar
2 |yosh |west |26 |Suiciders
3 |joy |kamikazee |29 |TrainingCamp
4 |air |Bender |22 |Ali Baba

--program making schema--
Reading data and making

(1,'josh','wood',23,'Alla Wakbar'),
(2,'yosh','west',26,'Suiciders'),
(3,'joy','kamikazee',29,'TrainingCamp'),
(4,'air','bender',22,'Ali Baba');

did you ever encounter such program or anybody on the forum made one? because i have a mob data base which i would like to withdraw into notepad and and make a new SQL schema so i can recreate it on a different computer

any other tools which can server for this would be appreciated as well :)

Ex

never mind found a solution on MYSQL lolz

Reaction score
You can do it with PHP, using for loop, also while loop.
Then go to "view source" of the page where you output all the data (loading might take some time, if the table is full of data, i.e. 5k+ rows), then press CTRL + A, copy it and paste in notepad (Notepad++/Sublime Text 3 are better than traditional Notepad, and wont freeze when you load large files).
You can also export all the data to html/xml by right clicking a row->export->html or xml or whatever format you want from the list.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can do it with PHP, using for loop, also while loop.
Then go to "view source" of the page where you output all the data (loading might take some time, if the table is full of data, i.e. 5k+ rows), then press CTRL + A, copy it and paste in notepad (Notepad++/Sublime Text 3 are better than traditional Notepad, and wont freeze when you load large files).
You can also export all the data to html/xml by right clicking a row->export->html or xml or whatever format you want from the list.

thanks for the help but yea i found out on that by using export i can withdraw the information into Excel with the sql statements and just use them on different scheme list and import them there :)

Upvote 0
Back