Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What was wrong with v62 LeaderMS Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gabriel closed up his topic on his LeaderMS Final 2.8 without any warning or reason on why he removed his upload and then closed up shop. My assumption is that it was still too messy and not ready for public release but other people in the topic seemed to have got it up and running with no issue.

Anyone else want to share what happened? I was looking forward to this release for over 2 years now and its sad to see it go down the way it did.

Staff member
Reaction score
If he do not respond to your PM than I don't think he got much to tell to you, or is willing to. I don't think however a public topic to speculate what he's doing now / what he's planning to do now works either, so I don't see much of a point in this topic.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If he do not respond to your PM than I don't think he got much to tell to you, or is willing to. I don't think however a public topic to speculate what he's doing now / what he's planning to do now works either, so I don't see much of a point in this topic.

I'm not here to publicly shame him if you think thats the intent of this topic, I just would like some answer on what is going on for a project I've been looking forward to. If you arent going to contribute to the discussion at all then maybe you should consider moving along then, especially if you dont "see the point."

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Gabriel closed up his topic on his LeaderMS Final 2.8 without any warning or reason on why he removed his upload and then closed up shop. My assumption is that it was still too messy and not ready for public release but other people in the topic seemed to have got it up and running with no issue.

Anyone else want to share what happened? I was looking forward to this release for over 2 years now and its sad to see it go down the way it did.

I corrected what had to fix, the events now work well, and some things things that were broken, I must post the git link soon.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I corrected what had to fix, the events now work well, and some things things that were broken, I must post the git link soon.

It really makes my day to see you post news. Please dont rush yourself, I'm glad to know the project is still continuing and good luck on whatever you have left.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Your work will be such a big contribution to this community as v62 development is so lacking here compared to v83. I'm looking forward for the git link.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any news with this? Gabriel?

We are waiting for your response :)

He did respond 2 weeks ago. Please don't pester him any further about this. I only made this topic because I didnt understand why the other topic was closed but I got my answer.
Kimberly if you are able to may you please close this topic? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back