Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Best book or website to learn C#

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for a good book or website to learn microsoft visual C#.
Do not mention thenewboston thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Experience.

Create small rojects for yourself. Google when you need help and keep on doing it.

I may not know much about C#, but I have some advice. As much as that approach can work (I myself learned HTML and PHP in the same fashion) it's not the most efficient approach, and it can get you into bad habits (commenting, code formatting, using deprecated code out of inexperience). I would suggest as you said a book or website that is credible and reliable!

Good luck sir!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Experience.

Create small rojects for yourself. Google when you need help and keep on doing it.
While this approach may work well if you have prior experience in another programming language, even then reading a book will often be more efficient and teach you good practice. A lot of it comes down to personal preference, while I personally could never suffer through reading an entire book, seeing as op wants to learn through a book/website I wouldn't discourage that based on personal preference.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Try microsoft virtual academy! I'm also beginning to learn c# in 3 weeks in College and the book i'm using is Microsoft Visual C# 2012, Introduction by Joyce Farrel. ISBN is 9781285096339

Upvote 0
Back