Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Maplebit Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix this? I'm using a VPS on NFOServers. My operating system I am using is CentOS 6.

AkbkiEF - Maplebit Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

This happens straight after 'Execute MySQL'

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to import the game server SQL files prior to the MapleBit installation.

Check for SQL files in your MapleStory source directory.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I imported the game server SQL before, still didn't work...? I'm using MapleSolaxia.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ran into similar issues when performing tests in a few environments:
* [FAILED] Ubuntu 18.04 - Apache 2.4.7 - PHP 7.2
* [FAILED] Ubuntu 14.04 - Apache 2.4.7 - PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.26
* [SUCCESS] OSX 10.14.3 - Apache 2.4.34 - PHP 7.1.23

All were connecting to a remote MySQL server:
5.5.62 MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Errors found in the Apache logs suggest the code is written poorly.

Can you share your error logs? Execute the following command:
cat /var/log/apache2/error.log

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed the problem, just had to find database.php in assets/config and set my database details.

Now at the register page, this is what's happening:
tb9Sn62 - Maplebit Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will need to view the error logs or configure error display to discover why PHP is failing.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error:
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/html/sources/public/register.php on line 14

The line of code:
return $mysqli->query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM accounts WHERE $param ='".$mysqli->real_escape_string($input[$field])."'")->fetch_row()[0] == 0;

EDIT: The line of code had to be changed to this:
return $mysqli->query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM accounts WHERE $param ='".$mysqli->real_escape_string($input[$field])."'")->fetch_row(0) == 0;

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The error:
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/html/sources/public/register.php on line 14

The line of code:
return $mysqli->query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM accounts WHERE $param ='".$mysqli->real_escape_string($input[$field])."'")->fetch_row()[0] == 0;

EDIT: The line of code had to be changed to this:
return $mysqli->query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM accounts WHERE $param ='".$mysqli->real_escape_string($input[$field])."'")->fetch_row(0) == 0;

Can you verify these queries are actually able to run from your webpage to your DB? Looks like something's messed up with your connection to MySQL, either on the web end of things or in your sql db server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to check all the files, i'm currently using this CMS too and i have to correct php syntax to prevent from Fatal error when try to login and register.

If you need my help, you can contact me via discord.
MisterBT#6061

Upvote 0
Back