Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web MapleBit, Xiuzsource, and VPS - Not saving created accounts to MYSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just bought a VPS and I'm trying to get it set up with my XiuzSource source.
I've executed my source file, turned WAMP on and put the MapleBit fils into the www directory.
I set up the MapleBit CMS through my localhost but when I try to create an account, it says successful, but it doesn't save the account to the accounts table.
The MapleBit tables are in the sources schema, so I know I didn't duck anything up with the connection side of things.

Any suggestions?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wrong section, you should place this in Help of Web Developments next time.

Anyway, you properly executed the XiuzSource SQL right? I'd assume the columns are the exact same and don't require editing.. Make sure you setup the database correctly -- the same schema should be used for both web and server. Other than that I'm not sure, it says success so either the PHP is blocking SQL errors or something's up. But I'm not really a web-dev guy so you can try asking greenelfx

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop, I meant to put it in the help section.

Anyways, I fixed it. Seems like I was using an older version of Mysql which wasn't completely executing the script 100%. I updated Mysql and it works fine now.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Back