Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web [Request+Question] Extract item name by version

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is there and software can Extract the ID's of the items and order it buy sections
Hat -
ID
ID
ID
ID
Top -
ID
ID
ID
ID
and the rest ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is there and software can Extract the ID's of the items and order it buy sections
Hat -
ID
ID
ID
ID
Top -
ID
ID
ID
ID
and the rest ?

There is a great program available for download on the forums here, GM HandTool v2, and I think it will do exactly what you are looking for.

Click here.

Just set the path to your .wz files, then load the WZ. It will read your files and return the ID, Description, and Images (if available). Works for any version because it's only reading the .wz files. Also, if you use WzRepacker and add new content, this program loads them as well.

Pictures:

MrCrazy - [Request+Question] Extract item name by version - RaGEZONE Forums

(credit to the original poster on the link)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is a great program available for download on the forums here, GM HandTool v2, and I think it will do exactly what you are looking for.

Click here.

Just set the path to your .wz files, then load the WZ. It will read your files and return the ID, Description, and Images (if available). Works for any version because it's only reading the .wz files. Also, if you use WzRepacker and add new content, this program loads them as well.

Pictures:

(credit to the original poster on the link)
what i mean is

you choose the version of the items u want it to show u

Version 153:
ID
ID
ID
ID
ID
Shirt
ID
ID
ID
ID
ID

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what i mean is

you choose the version of the items u want it to show u

Version 153:
ID
ID
ID
ID
ID
Shirt
ID
ID
ID
ID
ID

If you want v153 ID's, I'd assume you have that version already? Just download whatever version of the game you want, and this program will read those files. Simple.

Upvote 0
Back