Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Web development services

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently i have had a spark of motivation and gotten back into web development. I want to get back into it and i would like to ask if anyone has any designs they would need to be coded. Of course, this service is entirely free, and i charge no fee. The website however has to have a psd or some type of design that i could possibly work with.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully we can work together in the feature!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool, are you able to integrate Designs to MapleBit CMS?

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still got this one somewhere:

Kerning - Web development services - RaGEZONE Forums

(as an actual psd ofc)

Never saw the light of day cuz of shady coders. Design was nice though.
Lemme know if you want the psd.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
*insert generic oxy hate here*
Holy Ducking poop, what a mess. Colors are all over the place, absolutely NO attention paid to ux whatsoever, garbage tier banner, unreadable blurry fonts + meaningless glow added on text just cuz, absolute worst place for a player display thing, Generic ugly glossy poop from online photoshop gloss effect tutorials, etc.
greenelfx Five Shinty
*insert the fact that mods deleted oxy post that used to be before this post*
nah it's pretty great
organizes all the elements pretty nicely
there does need to be some better contrast going, like especially the green elements
green buttons, green event image, too close to the color of the bg green, same thing with the header bars

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still got this one somewhere:

Kerning - Web development services - RaGEZONE Forums

(as an actual psd ofc)

Never saw the light of day cuz of shady coders. Design was nice though.
Lemme know if you want the psd.

Holy Ducking poop, what a mess. Colors are all over the place, absolutely NO attention paid to ux whatsoever, garbage tier banner, unreadable blurry fonts + meaningless glow added on text just cuz, absolute worst place for a player display thing, Generic ugly glossy poop from online photoshop gloss effect tutorials, etc.
greenelfx Five Shinty

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nah it's pretty great
organizes all the elements pretty nicely
there does need to be some better contrast going, like especially the green elements
green buttons, green event image, too close to the color of the bg green, same thing with the header bars

Agreed, i've always found it to have potential, but it's far from perfect. Especially in such a small image as posted here it's clear the text is simply unreadable. I'm also not sold on the character placement, but overall I think it has a very nice, cool maple feel to it. It was inspired by the moongrams cms orange iirc, but i still think that one was a bit cooler :D

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed, i've always found it to have potential, but it's far from perfect. Especially in such a small image as posted here it's clear the text is simply unreadable. I'm also not sold on the character placement, but overall I think it has a very nice, cool maple feel to it. It was inspired by the moongrams cms orange iirc, but i still think that one was a bit cooler :D

I didn't judge it based on that tiny butt screenshot. You can open the picture in a new tab and it will be full size

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
The design isn't bad, but it's not that good by any means. I've always said that everything related to Maple development lags by about 3-5 years from modern development trends (eg websites, server tech, etc.). This is certainly the case with this design.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The design isn't bad, but it's not that good by any means. I've always said that everything related to Maple development lags by about 3-5 years from modern development trends (eg websites, server tech, etc.). This is certainly the case with this design.

did you open it in full view in another tab? it does look more passable in small here

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@greenelfx @Five @Shinty

tagging greenelfx for feedback Legit

@greenelfx @Five @Shinty

tagging greenelfx for feedback Legit

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okok, i don't wanna be the jerk to ruin the fun, but since Kerning doesn't do it I will:

The feedback is usefull and legit :p Always good to get some opinions from as many people as possible, but unfortunately that's not what kerning made the thread for. So uhmm. does anyone else have a design for him to start coding on?

I can image the above already de-motivated him enough to no longer care....

Also feel free to send me more opinions on the design via PM. I didn't make it, but any critique is something I can use to develop more knowledge on the matter. Training my eyes to see the flaws in designs in the future.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
okok, i don't wanna be the jerk to ruin the fun, but since @Kerning doesn't do it I will:

The feedback is usefull and legit :p Always good to get some opinions from as many people as possible, but unfortunately that's not what kerning made the thread for. So uhmm. does anyone else have a design for him to start coding on?

I can image the above already de-motivated him enough to no longer care....

Also feel free to send me more opinions on the design via PM. I didn't make it, but any critique is something I can use to develop more knowledge on the matter. Training my eyes to see the flaws in designs in the future.

Sorry, i was away on a trip, send me the psd and ill get started :)

Upvote 0

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sure, i'll inbox you atm because i literally need help.

Upvote 0
Back