Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Website Building, perhaps any tips?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, i've made my V83 private server, using hamachi. Fixed somewhat all the bugs and made the NPC's with ragezones help and again, i'm asking for ragezones help.

I know how to work with Wamp Server etc but there's one problem, how to build actually a proper custom maplestory website that you see on other server's websites? Purely aimed for Maplestory.

I've been searching all around google, tried plenty of website builders but yet still it didn't work.

Perhaps anyone has some sweet tips for me to start off with the Maplestory site?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you really want to learn the way of coding an website you should start following tutorials. There are many languages to code a website. If I were you i should start at Codecademy.com

This is a great website to learn languages like HTML, CSS, PHP or Java. This way you learn to make your own website instead of downloading one.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with Areowen. Codecademy.com would help you with what you need and since it's free (unlike some website designers) it will take a while for you to learn and edit all the coding needed. Make sure in this process, learn HTML, HTML+ CSS and CSS+. Python and Javascript. Python mainly for maplestory functions and Javascript for maplestory command functionality. HTML and CSS is mainly for the website, HTML for how it'll be, the functions for buttons or placement of pictures, CSS for the design and look of how the site will look like.

Upvote 0
Back