Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ASP.Net] MapleStrapped (Backend for MapleStrap)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I posted this in the development section due to me not being sure if I'll finish this (I just came back to ragezone after a few weeks and saw a dude created a web template).

Since I've been doing a bit with ASP.Net I decided to code the backend of the template for the guys site. Note I used MoopleDev as my MYSQL base.

Saturday, February 6th - 11:32PM

Released files to ragezone. Basic login to MySQL db included and basic sessions.

ToDo:
online/offline (probably will take 3 mins, a simple port listener).
Character display (zzz i think there was one released here that I'll probably just use)
PIN/Password/Location in game - reset (haven't gotten around to the SQL commands.)

Git link:

To run you need VisualStudio 2012+ with .net framework 4+

I probably won't be replying to the thread much, if at all. Glad to be back.

Reaction score
??? asp.net has been availabl esinmce 2002

I didn't mean that the technology is new by itself, more like this technology was never used for MS afaik.
Would say the same thing if I'll ever see an MS emulator written in Lol language, lol is old but never been used for MS so it's new technology for this purpose.

<3
Reaction score
I didn't mean that the technology is new by itself, more like this technology was never used for MS afaik.
Would say the same thing if I'll ever see an MS emulator written in Lol language, lol is old but never been used for MS so it's new technology for this purpose.

I think you mean LOLCODE. Also, to anyone who does indeed write an emulator or anything of any use in LOLCODE, I congratulate you. You've either threw your sanity into the incinerator or you are just retarded.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think you mean LOLCODE. Also, to anyone who does indeed write an emulator or anything of any use in LOLCODE, I congratulate you. You've either threw your sanity into the incinerator or you are just retarded.

Oh sht, if anyone ever did this I would laugh my butt off.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
If i remember correctly you should be able to host it for free on dropbox or Microsoft Azure

Back