This is a discussion on CoreMaple - New Web (PSD) within the Development forums, part of the Alternative Languages category; hello today i make my first PSD for CoreMaple its Ver 1.0 rammber its my first so plz not make ...
- Change red header text to blue or green
- Remove server status image, just make it text
- Login panel is awkward, make the button smaller and the inputs larger
- Replace the "video" section with news/events (or a mockup chat box)
- Remove the long grey bar at the top
- be more creative with the buttons on the navigation! Experiment with gradients!
It's a decent start, but I think you have a lot of work and learning to do!
simple , but nice job, keep going xD 4/10
I don't pay (*yet*), he is my Web designer.
I will code it for my server.
To be honest, I think dzdude and SnopBoy are the same person.
SnopBoy its my good friend...
Honestly you need to Improve(Alot) .
Forum Developer, Website Developer, & Advertiser. Contact me if you need anything.
I saw this "coded"
It's not compatible with Google chrome, navbar and side bar is screwed up (probably horrible compatibility) colors are shit and ugly, all in all it's not worth anything lol.
Don't forget that I am not a professional web developer, and I'm not a web developer of my network.
So, let's say that all those problems/errors or w/e, they all will be fixed soon.
I don't like it at all. Round some of the corners and throw in different colors. Like others have said, the login screen looks funky.
Not bad for your first though.
That kinda shit o_0 ,
if you want a great site pay for it
Honestly, i wouldn't pay even 0.1$ for it.
Are you joking? it's fucking awful... even an alien would say that.