Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DESIGN] [WEB] MapleBool!

Reaction score
Started this design long ago, though didn't had the time to continue working on it until eventually I found some free time yesterday to continue it.
All left is the links at the bottom part, right above the footer (links to the pages, links to guides, support, forums, etc..)
So what do you think about it?
Might as well finish the links and maybe make some small changes and put it up for sale, not sure though.

Reaction score
Good start!
As for improvements, I would look into displaying your main content (news) better and making sure your button text is readable.

Thank you!
Yeah, it does require improvements and even a change of structure to the News system, I'll get to that soon.
As for the button's text, don't forget I'm using PS, which unfortunately has pretty awful text rendering, it should be rendered better in the browser.
As for the color and effect the button's text has, it's supposed to be that way :p
I appreciate your feedback!

Also I'm considering maybe adding a small ranking block, though I'm not sure where to put it and if it'll look good with it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the concept of it, definitely has potential in being a very appealing site when complete.

To be honest there are only a few things which catch my eye although minor.
- The offline button, idk why but the jagged edges i keep staring at XD You've used an "elipse" shape i guess, which differs to the rest of the buttons you have on the site, not sure what it would like like if the offline/online b uttons were also curved rectangles but just something i thought of which u probably have too.

- The updates/notices etc that go down, Although is a design im not sure what your final idea will be, but i dont think it should be infinitely scrolling right? There should be a limit which looks the most appealing, maybe 5-7? Otherwise you're exposed to more white/blank space around hence why the top half looks most appealing and sadly the footer part also hides then.

- The inner glows, I do like that part, i do also use that sort of design frequently but do it different. I believe you've used the default colour the inner glow sets too? Like that yellowish colour? I do it slightly different so that i use a light colour of the button i.e. for the darkish blue, id use a really light blue maybe even cyan. Again these are just ideas which idk if they would make it look better or not XD

Thats about it i guess? At the moment but overall I like it! Good work

Reaction score
I like the concept of it, definitely has potential in being a very appealing site when complete.

To be honest there are only a few things which catch my eye although minor.
Thanks!

- The offline button, idk why but the jagged edges i keep staring at XD You've used an "elipse" shape i guess, which differs to the rest of the buttons you have on the site, not sure what it would like like if the offline/online b uttons were also curved rectangles but just something i thought of which u probably have too.
For some reason I haven't thought of it but I'll try it out, I'm sure it will look better with rounded corners instead of the ellipse.

- The updates/notices etc that go down, Although is a design im not sure what your final idea will be, but i dont think it should be infinitely scrolling right? There should be a limit which looks the most appealing, maybe 5-7? Otherwise you're exposed to more white/blank space around hence why the top half looks most appealing and sadly the footer part also hides then.
Yeah, I need to somewhat reconstruct the News display, I'll come up with something next revision (need to work on it, didn't had free time yet).

- The inner glows, I do like that part, i do also use that sort of design frequently but do it different. I believe you've used the default colour the inner glow sets too? Like that yellowish colour? I do it slightly different so that i use a light colour of the button i.e. for the darkish blue, id use a really light blue maybe even cyan. Again these are just ideas which idk if they would make it look better or not XD
I actually used White so that both buttons will have the same glow color as their background, that way they have the same color just a bit lighter.

Thats about it i guess? At the moment but overall I like it! Good work
Thank you very much! :)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You've improved more than I could imagine!

The design is VERY good, I'm very sure if someone coded this many people will use it and I will be one of them!

Reaction score
You've improved more than I could imagine!

The design is VERY good, I'm very sure if someone coded this many people will use it and I will be one of them!

Thanks bro! :)
It's sort of old and I sold it already, I'll check up with the buyer and see if his server is down or anything and if he agrees to release it then I will.
I sold another website to ValkyriaMS but it's more simple than this one and also a bit old but you should check that one out too ;)

Back