Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] NexsaCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here.

I'm just looking for some feedback and whatnot, although I'm not even sure this section is still active or not. If it is, please give me some feedbacks, thanks.

Anyways, I've been working on this CMS for couple of months already. I had the design idea from the official MapleStory website, although it isn't EXACTLY like it, but I think you guys can somewhat see the similarity. Everything is almost completed, only thing I have to finish is the ranking page and comment section.

The design I was trying to go for is something simple and clean. Something that isn't too crazy.

Here are some of the details about the CMS.

- Website is running on Bootstrap (meaning the page is responsive with any browser/mobile).
- Uses Medoo (Instead of using mysqli, it uses Medoo framework. for more information)
- Banner is a carousel (can be 1 banner static or no banner at all)
- Server Status top right
- Login Panel on the left
- Registration Page
- Server Information on the left
- Social Media on the left (You can basically add/remove/edit the left side)
- Can add a static content box (that countdown above the news) and put anything you want on it.
- News article: Shows a short summary of the news. Click 'Read More' will reveal more.
- Comments: Comment on any news article at your will.
- Archives: Shows all past articles you posted.
- Voting Page: Can add multiple voting sites in the admin panel
- Configurations: Most configuration can be done via Admin Panel. Server name, ReCaptcha key, server rates, version, download urls, forum urls, etc.

B0pzsPT - [Development] NexsaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Everything is designed and coded by me. The only thing that I did not code was the GD (which I gotten from here, so props for that) and the banners you see in the screenshot (banners were made by Nifaran).

PS: Ignore the background, I was experimenting and got lazy to remove it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks great!! Would've been happy to have a website like this.

Reaction score
No offense but I'm getting tired of seeing traditional MapleStory websites (with that navbar on top, server info in a left pane, etcetera). I'm always looking for something innovative and shocking but they all look the same to me.

Nevertheless, I appreciate that you put time into this project and I hope you learned a lot from it. Great job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No offense but I'm getting tired of seeing traditional MapleStory websites (with that navbar on top, server info in a left pane, etcetera). I'm always looking for something innovative and shocking but they all look the same to me.

Nevertheless, I appreciate that you put time into this project and I hope you learned a lot from it. Great job.
Yeah I totally understand the server status is overrated. The navbar at the top has always been there, regardless whether it's MapleStory website or not. Thanks for the feedback though!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you have a different idea for a design I will be happy to hear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it looks good! You don't necessarily need to reinvent the wheel as long as your website looks decent. Although taking Fraysa's advice would make your server stand out, a lot of the sites on GTOP servers are rubbish in general.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll give you feedback on the code whenever that's made available.

Oh hey there buddy! When I make it available, I'll be sure to let you know! (I might give it to you privately some other time before releasing it as well).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The CMS is practically finished, I'm just fixing up some bugs and cleaning it up. The features is just simple and clean so nothing too fancy.

Back