Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maplestory template

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
I got bored, so I decided to make my first template for MapleStory servers.
If I get some thank-you's, I will release it :)

Thrallix - Maplestory template - RaGEZONE Forums

/**UPDATE**/

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
look very nice
hope this will suitable with lithium database

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great work, keep it up! I like how clean it looks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's a nice template modification. Im fond of the icons within the navigation bar and i guess the theme of having a rounded rectangle behind some features like the players online etc is seen in a few MapleStory sites. So yeah good job but maybe the drop shadow on the footer is too strong just my own opinion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks lovely, but it's too much blue :$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to be rude, but it seems like you are "whoring" for likes. Either you release it or you don't.
Spot on!
Also in my opinion it looks too.... MapleBit?
I don't think it even qualifies as a "Template", you barely made any changes (such as adding labels, icons and what? changing the main news and events presentation a tiny bit?).
It's a mere Bootstrap style theme, not really a template.

Also not trying to be a penis, but I honestly do not see anything special, or good at all, in this theme, nothing new, just same old boring design that everyone's using..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Spot on!
Also in my opinion it looks too.... MapleBit?
I don't think it even qualifies as a "Template", you barely made any changes (such as adding labels, icons and what? changing the main news and events presentation a tiny bit?).
It's a mere Bootstrap style theme, not really a template.

Also not trying to be a penis, but I honestly do not see anything special, or good at all, in this theme, nothing new, just same old boring design that everyone's using..
What do you see as a good template then? Give me some qualifications for a new non-boring design template if you would. Your review is mostly subjective.. I think it's neat, maybe it needs a little work, but it's neat. -shrug-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you see as a good template then? Give me some qualifications for a new non-boring design template if you would. Your review is mostly subjective.. I think it's neat, maybe it needs a little work, but it's neat. -shrug-

As a web developer, I concur with his opinion.
This seems like an amalgamation of every "Maple" "template" this community has.
While not trying to slam the artist, it lacks originality and is, in itself, bland.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not to be rude, but it seems like you are "whoring" for likes. Either you release it or you don't.
Because I wanted to know what people thought about it doesn't mean that I'm 'whoring' for likes.
I never visit this community.
Likes would mean nothing to me.

Back