Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Test] MapleStory Website

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.

Here's my first website ever in Photoshop.
It is pretty generic for sure, but please tell me what you think, & on what I could improve. Also keep the flaming to yourself please. I know the website is nothing special.

DKrDe2x - [Test] MapleStory Website - RaGEZONE Forums

*A slight design reference taken from LucidMS and some FlyFF server.
*MagatiaMS does not exist nor will I be affiliated with it were it ever to be established, the name was just randomly picked.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
That's a really good start! :):
I suggest to resize it, make it smaller in size, for example look at the top bar, the navigation, the panel's headings - they are disproportionately big.
I think there's too much white space, especially on the left and the bottom.
Make sure you're consistent in your design, especially that "Social Media" panel, it should look like the other panels.
Overall good color scheme (grey & white) and good use of three-columns design, can be improved but overall it's good.
In the future, try to look into non-generic designs, i.e. not the traditional two/three-columns design, try thing that weren't done by others, be more creative.
Good luck :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The 'Social Media' box bothers me not having the edges like the other two areas surrounding it on the right :(

I thought it would look better because the icons are so small. Will change it.

That's a really good start! :):
I suggest to resize it, make it smaller in size, for example look at the top bar, the navigation, the panel's headings - they are disproportionately big.
I think there's too much white space, especially on the left and the bottom.
Make sure you're consistent in your design, especially that "Social Media" panel, it should look like the other panels.
Overall good color scheme (grey & white) and good use of three-columns design, can be improved but overall it's good.
In the future, try to look into non-generic designs, i.e. not the traditional two/three-columns design, try thing that weren't done by others, be more creative.
Good luck :)

Thanks for the praise, I'll take your suggestions to heart.

Back