Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some tittles I put good effort into.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it comes down to.. I really want to get better in this field and the coding filed, I made these tittles a couple of days ago and I wanted to just release them and get some CnC because you can only get better with people giving you some advice.​

CnC please <3​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, but I can hardly read the superdonor, gamemaster and owner one

Yeah I had a feeling someone was going to talk about the text haha, I will note that for my next set (; Ty for CnC

P.S But really doe I don't think owner text is dat bad? ;o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Super Donor and GameMaster are harder to read. Owner needs to be re-aligned, it doesnt match how the others look

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They're pretty good. I wouldn't call them exceptional by any standard, but they're good enough that I could actually see someone using them. The "snow" looks a bit off; it looks more like literal dots of white than actual snow.

On a side note, you should probably correct the spelling mistake in the thread title. I did a double take when glancing at the topic list before checking more closely.

Reaction score
Contrast definitely needs to be drastically improved on the text. A possible solution is to give all the text a black outline.
As for the snow, if you want it to look more like actual snow it needs to be semi-transparent. Just use a small brush with a low opacity instead of the pencil tool.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They're simple but definitely effective. Nice work! As was previously mentioned, the text does need to be more visible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd suggest using more of a bold font as it would get more attention onto the text, and try adding a little shadow onto it with a low opacity. Otherwise, good work!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i don't see how these would have taken any more than 15 minutes to do

• the white dots are too opaque and not random enough
  • some of the text is unreadable, too little opacity
  • as an admin, I would never want the bowl cut faggot printed under my name

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I am going to use these for my forums, thanks! Proper credits will be displayed in a thread, so do not worry about me stealing credit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't see how these would have taken any more than 15 minutes to do

• the white dots are too opaque and not random enough
  • some of the text is unreadable, too little opacity
  • as an admin, I would never want the bowl cut faggot printed under my name

Was there ever a time, you liked any design... ?

Back