Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website aid / administration

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm offering assistance to anyone needing help, or would like to learn web development. I've been out of Maple development for a very long time, but have recently thought about dabbling in it again. I can assist you in your back-end development, including secure PHP and database administration. I was the one who originally designed and coded the MapleSea site to accommodate private servers as shown , as well as many other servers. I've also designed more complex user auditing systems for server administration, along with custom stream-lined scripting. I'm an experienced web developer with a long time love of Maplestory. I'm not looking to take on any major projects, but most of what a maple site requires is pretty basic coding. If you're interested, hit me up.

-Zi

Back