Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aria CMS [Front-end built using React]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Imagine not using Aria in 2020

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
suck a fat penis

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent project. I am transferring the code to SpringBoot and jboss.However it seems that your get "http://laravel.austinradams.com/rankings" has problem.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Excellent project. I am transferring the code to SpringBoot and jboss.However it seems that your get "http://laravel.austinradams.com/rankings" has problem.

That is just supposed to be an example:

You will need to buy/license or build your own back end to get a fully working instance of Aria.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I am creating my Back, did not know it was necessary to buy the license, I did not read the post right, sorry.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes I am creating my Back, did not know it was necessary to buy the license, I did not read the post right, sorry.

No, it is not necessary to buy a license. That is only if you don't want to or can't build your own back end. You are free to build your own back end and it will work 100%.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, it is not necessary to buy a license. That is only if you don't want to or can't build your own back end. You are free to build your own back end and it will work 100%.
Yes I did see it.I'm finishing back by integrating with the server directly, so char doesn't have to log out for donations.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes I did see it.I'm finishing back by integrating with the server directly, so char doesn't have to log out for donations.

Looks really good so far man, good job :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.

This is link for viwer progress -->>>

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

This is link for viwer progress -->>>

Looks good to me. Friendly reminder that you're not allowed to remove existing copyright as clearly stated here:

It's already in small font size at the very bottom of the page so not sure why you needed to remove my credits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good to me. Friendly reminder that you're not allowed to remove existing copyright as clearly stated here:

It's already in small font size at the very bottom of the page so not sure why you needed to remove my credits.

I dont remove all credits, i removed hiperlink because React accuses security flaw when using target blank without rel. I edited and return hiperlink.

Put this in your <a> rel="noopener noreferrer"

Last edited:
Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont remove all credits, i removed hiperlink because React accuses security flaw when using target blank without rel. I edited and return hiperlink.

Put this in your <a> rel="noopener noreferrer"

Oh wow, this must be new. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.

I fixed it for future users:

Back