Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beholder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
        else if(strcmp(command, "type1") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type2") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type3") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type4") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type5") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type6") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type7") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type8") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 1);
        }

Use these to test out the packet types for skills and etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Beholder

Nice, though skill/skillid/level need to be replaced?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You couldn't just resist in releasing it could you? ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice, though skill/skillid/level need to be replaced?
You seem very elitest and annoying, all I can say really(judging from this and smega thread, although you do release some stuff now and then without smugness or at least not much).

But you know, I don't know you very well, so maybe in reality you're just fed up with completely ignorant leechers like I am and you're venting via this stuff. Dunno though. lulz

Master Summoner
Reaction score

oh em gee :D...keep this anti-leech FREE dude, its nice. xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Slayah um i have a 94 priest in gms and i am wondering if u show me how to sniff the packets i can get u the packets for invincible, Door, dragon, and holy symbol if u want...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You seem very elitest and annoying, all I can say really(judging from this and smega thread, although you do release some stuff now and then without smugness or at least not much).

But you know, I don't know you very well, so maybe in reality you're just fed up with completely ignorant leechers like I am and you're venting via this stuff. Dunno though. lulz

I really do apologize if you get that vibe from me, sorry. And it has more weighing on real life problems then leechers on a forum, if so. *back to removing antileech on this release*

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Smega thread was mine >_>. Yes, I am pissed off a leechers who are ignorant and dumbfucks. I'm here for now, until either Moose or Mooblar decide to give me iXFS ._.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Slayah um i have a 94 priest in gms and i am wondering if u show me how to sniff the packets i can get u the packets for invincible, Door, dragon, and holy symbol if u want...

You're going to need two computers though. Use WPE pro, set it up to scan for the other computer's packets that are sent and received. Then decrypt them and decode them. Use the packets with the type "RECEIVED."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Smega thread was mine >_>. Yes, I am pissed off a leechers who are ignorant and dumbfucks. I'm here for now, until either Moose or Mooblar decide to give me iXFS ._.

Thanks for beholder =P, but what is iXFS? o_0.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Haha, cannot really blame you then. =]

@RavenGM: Haha, sorry for the confusion, that post was directed towards slayah. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm im quite lost o_O. are those commands use to check for the skill type in order to code the skill in the useskill part of skills.cpp?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
        else if(strcmp(command, "type1") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type2") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type3") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type4") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type5") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type6") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type7") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 0, 1);
        }
        else if(strcmp(command, "type8") == 0){
            SkillsPacket::useSkill(player, Maps::info[player->getMap()].Players , skillid, skills[skillid][level].time*1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, next_token, 0, 1);
        }
Use these to test out the packet types for skills and etc.

can you explain a little bit more...xD i didnt understand well what it does..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If i use KiPE will that eliminate the use for 2 computers and the need to decrypt/decode/w.e. them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you explain a little bit more...xD i didnt understand well what it does..

Its !type# # to automatically use that skill, however its antileeched.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If i use KiPE will that eliminate the use for 2 computers and the need to decrypt/decode/w.e. them?

You need to use kipe to get the packets. Once you get the packets you need to decrypt and decode them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Call me crazy, but I don't see why this is really that big of a release.

No disrespect to you, Slayah, but why was everyone going crazy over this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

KiPE is detected by GameGuard. Or noobguard as I like to call it. Kiki and x0r currently have a bypass that they share, I've got my own. But KiPE auto-decrypts them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Simple, SLaYaH "half-releases" things, to prevent complete leeching. This, being beholder, is also a summoning skill. With a working beholder, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get other summons working.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

You should give him credit for releasing some skills, I dont see you making any impact in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back