Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MapleBit CMS

sba4zN5 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
Welcome to MapleBit Beta, one of the most advanced Maple CMS around. After a long development in Alpha, and a lot of feedback from alpha testers (53 commits since alpha!), I finally feel ready to officially release the beta package.

Main Points:
- Automatic and Flexible Installer All you have to do is have your database connection information handy, and put them in the web based installer. You can also use a custom database prefix to have multiple installations of MapleBit in one database.
- Customizable You can change the site's theme, using bootswatch. Then, you can add your own banner and background. This allows you to use the base MapleBitCMS, but still maintain and display the uniqueness of your server and website.
- User Profiles Your users can have a richer interaction with your website once they signup for a display name, which will allow them to comment on news, events, gmblogs, and have profile pages.
- Modern MapleBit uses modern web technology such as HTML5, CSS3, and MySQLi. MapleBit is also responsive, so all devices can use the website.
- Beautiful Rankings MapleBit mimics the old Cype's rankings system. Updated with a newer version of GD, the rankings are just as amazing as they were when the original Cype was released.
- Comments MapleBit features a commenting system which allows users to interact with Gravatars, BBCode, quoting, and more!

Misc. Features:
  • Easily create custom pages
  • Multisite voting
  • Change homepage content without leaving the homepage
  • Comprehensive admin panel
  • Powerful User Control Panel
  • Up to date GD
  • Flexible Rankings

Installation Process:
hffAP70 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

18GajHb - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Oops, let's try again!
5lByczC - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

There we go!
HCrxuY0 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Z1fYGc - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

mhJ6kLX - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

SvTiXnf - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

And we're done!
v1YooVl - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Responsive:
Desktop:
54I4Uw2 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Phone:
Kpi1KLh - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

PSNhZps - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

CGfzYHr - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Tablet:
kXwRc1U - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Misc. Screenshots:
e6XXriS - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

cJdya5H - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

HzclxQy - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

4WwALud - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

T8c70wH - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

K0C9Hp9 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

AQ1KoaO - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

rACpCmi - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

44st20a - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Github:
Latest Release .zip:
Fork:

Installation Directions:
Upload the extracted MapleBit .zip to your website. Then, open up your browser, go to your website, and run the installer. At one point, you will be required to extract a file in assets/img/GD

Other:
Please post your comments, questions, and issues below. Enjoy using MapleBit!
Thanks to Waterz for the banner!

Hey everyone how do i restrict player registration? by checking ip.... Urgent!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, my database is setup on my VPS and I'm trying to get my MapleBit to connect to that but it always says "Connection Failed: Connection timed out". Is there anything that I would have to do before I could get this to work?

Reaction score
Hi, my database is setup on my VPS and I'm trying to get my MapleBit to connect to that but it always says "Connection Failed: Connection timed out". Is there anything that I would have to do before I could get this to work?

Open ports first (3306 or a custom port), then create a new MySQL user through the command line utility and allow a remote connection to it from the IP of the web hosting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open ports first (3306 or a custom port), then create a new MySQL user through the command line utility and allow a remote connection to it from the IP of the web hosting.
I have already done this, is there anything else? :(

Reaction score
I have already done this, is there anything else? :(

Are you trying to login via the root user remotely? If so then don't. As I said, create a new user and in one of the arguments you should be able to add a parameter for remote connection and you are supposed to write the IP of the server you're trying to connect from, this will whitelist the IP and should allow you to connect remotely. Other than that there should be a setting for remote connections through the MySQL Admin utility.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you trying to login via the root user remotely? If so then don't. As I said, create a new user and in one of the arguments you should be able to add a parameter for remote connection and you are supposed to write the IP of the server you're trying to connect from, this will whitelist the IP and should allow you to connect remotely. Other than that there should be a setting for remote connections through the MySQL Admin utility.

Thanks, I got it to work now.. but when I try and register an account the captcha seems to have an error and the link provided does not work:
greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to add status online/offline help me pls.
this my picture

Reaction score
Thats the thing, the link provided does not work.
greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
Use Google, please..... Just Google "recaptcha API" and you'll find the current address.
I want to add status online/offline help me pls.
this my picture

Use fsockopen(), with the target IP and port as the arguments, the result is a Boolean, if it's online it will return true (or 1, same thing), otherwise it will return false (or 0, depending on how you accept it, either as an integer or as a verbal Boolean).

Edit
Being as lazy as I am, as well as being with my phone and a crappy connection in the middle of the desert, I did not check the image until I read your pm and saw it there.
A solution for this is simply to run a query that takes the character's accountid column and joins it with the I'd of the account table, then simply write an if-else statement. If the loggedin column is anything above 2, mark it as online, else offline. Not sure if it's the right way to go for individual characters, but it will say if the account itself is past world selection. There might be a column for characters where it says if it's online but I can't possibly check and confirm this on my phone, check the characters table for more info about the data that it stores.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes i need to add status for my character. i can added fame,meso,genders to show on ranking
but i don't know code to added to show status online or offline for character and how to adding code.
this is my code from ranking.php
Section1
$name = $row['name'];
$fame = $row['fame'];
$meso = $row['meso'];
Section2
Code:
if($servertype == 1) {$result = $mysqli->query("SELECT c.name , c.gm, c.job, c.level, c.reborns, g.guildid, c.gender, c.fame, c.meso,

Section3

Code:
<td>".$row['level']."</td>
<td><b>Gender:</b> ".$Genders[$row['gender']]."
<br><b>Fame:</b> <span style="color: $color;">".$row['fame']."</span>
<br><b>Meso:</b> ".$row['meso']."<br><b>Status:</b>

u can adding or teach for me pls. i need your help :*:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use Google, please..... Just Google "recaptcha API" and you'll find the current address.
Use fsockopen(), with the target IP and port as the arguments, the result is a Boolean, if it's online it will return true (or 1, same thing), otherwise it will return false (or 0, depending on how you accept it, either as an integer or as a verbal Boolean).

Edit
Being as lazy as I am, as well as being with my phone and a crappy connection in the middle of the desert, I did not check the image until I read your pm and saw it there.
A solution for this is simply to run a query that takes the character's accountid column and joins it with the I'd of the account table, then simply write an if-else statement. If the loggedin column is anything above 2, mark it as online, else offline. Not sure if it's the right way to go for individual characters, but it will say if the account itself is past world selection. There might be a column for characters where it says if it's online but I can't possibly check and confirm this on my phone, check the characters table for more info about the data that it stores.
Yeah I have managed to fix it now.

P.S. This advice isnt particularly helpful for someone with no knowledge of php or recaptcha in general. I used MapleFreak's fix for the issue, I couldn't get it to work otherwise.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Currently having two problems with this.

1. I cannot log in on the website.
1.1. The account I am trying to log in with was created before the website so maybe that is somehow related? if so I am in a bit of trouble because the google recaptcha requires me to host the server + website in order to make it work. And at the moment I am just running it locally.
2. The character images are not working.
2.1. As for character images, I am clueless. The image simply does not get generated and I get the "GET 404 (Not Found)"
Norm being a character's name. However my second character gets displayed properly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, been using your CMS successfully for awhile, but recently suffered from an SQL injection attack where the user was able to modify my admin password and vandalize my website. My downloaded version is ~ 1 month ago so v1.16. Has anyone else had problems?

Reaction score
Hi, been using your CMS successfully for awhile, but recently suffered from an SQL injection attack where the user was able to modify my admin password and vandalize my website. My downloaded version is ~ 1 month ago so v1.16. Has anyone else had problems?

Hm..that's concerning! I haven't looked at the source code in many months, but if you locate the attack vector I can get a fix pushed out immediately.
My guess it somewhere in the ticketing system or buynx system...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hm..that's concerning! I haven't looked at the source code in many months, but if you locate the attack vector I can get a fix pushed out immediately.
My guess it somewhere in the ticketing system or buynx system...

Guess that you really need to fix that. its very dangerous haha. i used your CMS too :D i do facing this problem in the past too

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Until someone finds or reveals the vector I can't really fix it..MapleBit is essentially a dead project and I have 0 time to investigate myself.

What you mean by a dead project.? well how to reveals the vector actually. Lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dead as in there is no active development being done on the project, and someone should write a new CMS that doesn't use old design styles found in MapleBit. If you can find how the attacker injected your site I can roll out a fix.
Well i guess he attacked through ticket or other? im not sure. because he logged into the DATABSE and do forgot password and change his own pw for the accounts he wanna hack. anyway he can view all accounts in the db

Back