Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
MapleBit CMS

sba4zN5 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
Welcome to MapleBit Beta, one of the most advanced Maple CMS around. After a long development in Alpha, and a lot of feedback from alpha testers (53 commits since alpha!), I finally feel ready to officially release the beta package.

Main Points:
- Automatic and Flexible Installer All you have to do is have your database connection information handy, and put them in the web based installer. You can also use a custom database prefix to have multiple installations of MapleBit in one database.
- Customizable You can change the site's theme, using bootswatch. Then, you can add your own banner and background. This allows you to use the base MapleBitCMS, but still maintain and display the uniqueness of your server and website.
- User Profiles Your users can have a richer interaction with your website once they signup for a display name, which will allow them to comment on news, events, gmblogs, and have profile pages.
- Modern MapleBit uses modern web technology such as HTML5, CSS3, and MySQLi. MapleBit is also responsive, so all devices can use the website.
- Beautiful Rankings MapleBit mimics the old Cype's rankings system. Updated with a newer version of GD, the rankings are just as amazing as they were when the original Cype was released.
- Comments MapleBit features a commenting system which allows users to interact with Gravatars, BBCode, quoting, and more!

Misc. Features:
  • Easily create custom pages
  • Multisite voting
  • Change homepage content without leaving the homepage
  • Comprehensive admin panel
  • Powerful User Control Panel
  • Up to date GD
  • Flexible Rankings

Installation Process:
hffAP70 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

18GajHb - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Oops, let's try again!
5lByczC - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

There we go!
HCrxuY0 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Z1fYGc - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

mhJ6kLX - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

SvTiXnf - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

And we're done!
v1YooVl - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Responsive:
Desktop:
54I4Uw2 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Phone:
Kpi1KLh - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

PSNhZps - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

CGfzYHr - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Tablet:
kXwRc1U - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Misc. Screenshots:
e6XXriS - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

cJdya5H - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

HzclxQy - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

4WwALud - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

T8c70wH - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

K0C9Hp9 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

AQ1KoaO - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

rACpCmi - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

44st20a - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Github:
Latest Release .zip:
Fork:

Installation Directions:
Upload the extracted MapleBit .zip to your website. Then, open up your browser, go to your website, and run the installer. At one point, you will be required to extract a file in assets/img/GD

Other:
Please post your comments, questions, and issues below. Enjoy using MapleBit!
Thanks to Waterz for the banner!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vouch for greenelfx, this guy has worked alot of time on this, really impressed of his work!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks amazing, good job :D

EDIT:
Like oxy said it needs better design, functions are amazing however
Make few templates and sell em ^^
I would be the first one to buy

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Very nice work comrade. But the design of it is still garbage and extremely generic. Where are all of the graphics and pictures? There is no eye candy for players. The CMS stuff is nice and all that, but 93% of the players will not think this is a great site when they land on it, mainly because it lacks beautiful graphics and eye candy, as I've said before. Still, fantastic work on the code side. SilentThief does not compete with you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking great bud, thank you for all of the hard work you've put into releasing this project. It's been a fun ride! :D

Reaction score
Looking great bud, thank you for all of the hard work you've put into releasing this project. It's been a fun ride! :D

Thank you to you as well, for being an early tester.

Very nice work comrade. But the design of it is still garbage and extremely generic. Where are all of the graphics and pictures? There is no eye candy for players. The CMS stuff is nice and all that, but 93% of the players will not think this is a great site when they land on it, mainly because it lacks beautiful graphics and eye candy, as I've said before. Still, fantastic work on the code side. SilentThief does not compete with you.

As I said in the alpha thread, function was the focus for alpha. Now that we're in beta, I'll be focusing much more on the user experience and design, as well as function. Thanks for the feedback. (edit: I'll also be focusing on security, there are some issues with the CMS using different stripping/escaping functions for no reason)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol...I started learning how to code websites like 1.5 months ago... of course I don't.
OT: Very nice release. :D

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Lol...I started learning how to code websites like 1.5 months ago... of course I don't.
OT: Very nice release. :D

So why did you try to pass your more than subpar website as being the new most revolutionary maplestory CMS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So why did you try to pass your more than subpar website as being the new most revolutionary maplestory CMS
I didn't...obviously you didn't read the thread, it was in very very early alpha, no rankings, login, news, etc. The main point of the website was for the use of Flat UI colors (like metro). I wasn't saying it was "the new most revolutionary maplestory cms" at all. :p

The website is always going to be responsive if you use bootstrap, it's built into it. But, I can see that you did use a lot of your own code to make it responsive with all of the custom pages.
All-in-all, very good job.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Marvelous! One of the best releases indeed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, It's a really good coding. But, I'm getting erro trying login.. says Wrong username or password.... =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, It's a really good coding. But, I'm getting erro trying login.. says Wrong username or password.... =/

I've setup the website already and had no problem with the login system. I'm guessing it's just you typing it in wrong. Try it again and carefully check if it's the right password. If that doesn't work try making a new account and see if that account will login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is really nice, and I really like the "self customization" part. It makes customization easier and it's really unique IMO, but I'm a tad confused. Do I put the maplebitcms.zip files into www directory and run localhost then setup? Cause I tried that and I get an Internal Server Error.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

EDIT: FIXED !

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is really nice, and I really like the "self customization" part. It makes customization easier and it's really unique IMO, but I'm a tad confused. Do I put the maplebitcms.zip files into www directory and run localhost then setup? Cause I tried that and I get an Internal Server Error.

EDIT: Fixed it, but now I have this problem.
ECjAlpR - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
Is the website in your webserver's root folder?

Attachments

Reaction score

EDIT: Fixed it, but now I have this problem.
ECjAlpR - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

That means that your base URL is incorrect. If your website is in the "root" directory, meaning it's it's just in the "www" or "htdocs" folder, then the location of the CMS should be in "/"
Usually, the installer automatically detects the correct path, so it's strange that this happened.
Where is your website located? (In a folder? In root?)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gawd, pain butt php coding.
Nobody ever heard of something called Template-Engine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed it, it was a really dumb mistake on my part. You were right greenelf, it did automatically detect the correct path, I was just being dumb lol. Thanks again to greenelf and Hecarim (one of the best junglers IMO) for the support. Great site, thank the lord for you elf lol.

Back