This is just an awesome CMS.
However, I'm leaning towards customizing it for another game private server and re-design it.
Whatever way is the easiest to remove functions like meso/exp/drop rates, game version, rankings and stuff like that which are very maplestory based? Edit the files itself and? Like navbar and such.
And also would it be okay to put credits something like; Website coded by GreenElf - Redesigned by <name>
and making your name a link to your ragezone profile? (changing greenelfx to GreenElf cause it looks more clean)
I love the way the CMS is built and think it would work awesome for another game.
And while I can't answer for greenelfx for how he'd prefer credits, this CMS is licensed under the MIT license which essentially lets you do whatever you want with it and that includes stripping/modifying the copyright/developed by credit at the bottom.
(I come from Taiwan, my English is very bad,plz dont mind, lol)
Hello,Can I translate this website with chinese?
I very love this, it very simple and useful,so I want to share this website with chinese language to our maplestory forum.
May I please? Your website is really pretty good.
I can help you if you want to, I'm Malaysia Chinese. :)
reCAPTCHA To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from Not Found Help?
2. If you see Google advertising the Invisible Captcha, skip this (click "Continue").
3. Click "Get reCAPTCHA" in the upper right.
4. Under "Register a new site," choose a name and the domain(s) that you want this captcha to be active on.
4b. In your case, you'll probably want to use localhost and yourdomainname.com on separate lines in the Domains box.
5. Under the "Adding reCAPTCHA to your site" section, you should see the Site key and the Secret key.
5b. The secret key should never be shared to anyone, by the way. It's called secret for a reason. Don't include it anywhere outside of your website code, even if you're asking for help.
6. Go here and follow the same additions/deletions in the code: If by the time you read this and greenelf has already merged this pull request, just update MapleBit like how you would normally update it and ignore all the steps after this.
7. Run the following SQL query
8. Go to your Admin control panel, and edit your site configuration. You should see a reCAPTCHA tab after all the code changes.Code:ALTER TABLE bit_properties ADD COLUMN `recaptcha_public` text NULL AFTER status, ADD COLUMN `recaptcha_private` text NULL;
9. Add in your keys from step 5.
Last edited by maplefreak26; 13-01-17 at 06:55 AM.
Could you help me with a Donation page? The HTML Code of PayPal can't seem to suit for this cms
how i fix the vote?
For people that has problem registering an account, navigate to:
In Line 51, replace this line:Code:sources\public\register.php
It worked for me at least. The reason where why tempban was added is to avoid the latest mysql update, no zero allowed in all table. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)Code:$insert_user_query = "INSERT INTO accounts (`name`, `password`, `sessionip`, `email`, `birthday`, `tempban`) VALUES ('".$validated_data['username']."', '".sha1($validated_data['password'])."', '".getRealIpAddr()."', '".$validated_data['email']."', '1990-01-01', '1990-01-01 10:01:24')";
Great CMS, i actually got it fully going.
One thing, on the ranking page im getting:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\xampp2\htdocs\sources\public\rankings.php on line 48
Is that because i have no characters on my server yet?