Gold SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Kerning PQLocation
    968Posts

Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Lowbobs View Post
    Thats the thing, the link provided does not work.
    Use Google, please..... Just Google "recaptcha API" and you'll find the current address.
    Quote Originally Posted by oheybongza View Post
    I want to add status online/offline help me pls.
    this my picture
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Use fsockopen(), with the target IP and port as the arguments, the result is a Boolean, if it's online it will return true (or 1, same thing), otherwise it will return false (or 0, depending on how you accept it, either as an integer or as a verbal Boolean).

Edit
    Being as lazy as I am, as well as being with my phone and a shitty connection in the middle of the desert, I did not check the image until I read your pm and saw it there.
    A solution for this is simply to run a query that takes the character's accountid column and joins it with the I'd of the account table, then simply write an if-else statement. If the loggedin column is anything above 2, mark it as online, else offline. Not sure if it's the right way to go for individual characters, but it will say if the account itself is past world selection. There might be a column for characters where it says if it's online but I can't possibly check and confirm this on my phone, check the characters table for more info about the data that it stores.
    Last edited by kingslime; 1 Day Ago at 12:23 AM.
    PHP<3
    Looking for PHP developers for code reviews, PM me

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

sad Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

yes i need to add status for my character. i can added fame,meso,genders to show on ranking
    but i don't know code to added to show status online or offline for character and how to adding code.
    this is my code from ranking.php
    Section1
    $name = $row['name'];
    $fame = $row['fame'];
    $meso = $row['meso'];
    Section2
    Code:
    if($servertype == 1) {$result = $mysqli->query("SELECT c.name , c.gm, c.job, c.level, c.reborns, g.guildid, c.gender, c.fame, c.meso,
    Section3

Code:
    <td>".$row['level']."</td>
    <td><b>Gender:</b> ".$Genders[$row['gender']]."
    <br><b>Fame:</b> <span style="color: $color;">".$row['fame']."</span>
    <br><b>Meso:</b> ".$row['meso']."<br><b>Status:</b>
    u can adding or teach for me pls. i need your help

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    48Posts

Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

Quote Originally Posted by kingslime View Post
    Use Google, please..... Just Google "recaptcha API" and you'll find the current address.
    Use fsockopen(), with the target IP and port as the arguments, the result is a Boolean, if it's online it will return true (or 1, same thing), otherwise it will return false (or 0, depending on how you accept it, either as an integer or as a verbal Boolean).

Edit
    Being as lazy as I am, as well as being with my phone and a shitty connection in the middle of the desert, I did not check the image until I read your pm and saw it there.
    A solution for this is simply to run a query that takes the character's accountid column and joins it with the I'd of the account table, then simply write an if-else statement. If the loggedin column is anything above 2, mark it as online, else offline. Not sure if it's the right way to go for individual characters, but it will say if the account itself is past world selection. There might be a column for characters where it says if it's online but I can't possibly check and confirm this on my phone, check the characters table for more info about the data that it stores.
    Yeah I have managed to fix it now.

P.S. This advice isnt particularly helpful for someone with no knowledge of php or recaptcha in general. I used MapleFreak's fix for the issue, I couldn't get it to work otherwise.

Advertisement