[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 343637383940414243444546 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    6Posts

Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

[BETA] MapleBitCMS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenomenoide View Post
    Do you create ur account via Website or via Navicat-Mysql???
    If u create via mysql, the website only read the password with encryption, i dont remember wich encryption maplebit use. i think sha-21?
    I Cannot register through the site because im not able to access the admin page and configure the recaptcha, however i created the account in MySQL workbench and i can access it through the serve but not the website :/

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rickomars View Post
    I Cannot register through the site because im not able to access the admin page and configure the recaptcha, however i created the account in MySQL workbench and i can access it through the serve but not the website :/
    Re-install the website and try again.. U need register when installing the site.
    U cant access in the website if u create ur account via "workbench or mysql or navicat or whatever" or change ur password in Workbench with that:

set this to ur password in workbench

1e453d1f4b522a15fadd7c8777fc3f9b3ac29bc1

the password is camerun
    MapleStory v75 Developer.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    71Posts

how i remove ReCAPTCHA from register ?

MemberRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    40Posts

i set myself as a GM but i cannot see the "admin panel" to setup my reCAPTCHA

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    195Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nasuki View Post
    i set myself as a GM but i cannot see the "admin panel" to setup my reCAPTCHA
    crate acc in Mysql: only the account!: number id is 1 name acc: nasuki pass: 1e453d1f4b522a15fadd7c8777fc3f9b3ac29bc1
    and in the server/site the pass is: camerun

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    71Posts

how to fix this eror ?
    Warning: Cannot modify header information

MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    20Posts

Had conflicting database instances. Working now.
    Last edited by Tanis230; 11-03-19 at 09:45 AM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mapleleaf1 View Post
    how i remove ReCAPTCHA from register ?
    Join for the question!

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

It seems like there's been a lot of people struggling with reCaptcha, or deleting it all together.
    I've released v1.3 (https://github.com/greenelfx/MapleBit/releases/tag/v1.3) which bumps recaptcha to v3 to be less intrusive.

I've also updated the instructions to obtain keys to be clearer. Let me know if you have issues! please don't delete recaptcha!

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    1Posts

Hey, so I downloaded the latest version of your cms and I just can't get it to work.

Problem 1:

I get this, it even started in the installation process:

I really tried to look thru everyone else's posts to see if they already asked but couldn't find it.

Problem 2:
    ---------------

My problem with reCAPTCHA is that it doesn't appear in the registration process, thus when you try to register, I get the recaptcha field is invalid. I see that it appears bottom right corner with an error message saying "Error for site owner: Invalid domain for site key"

Problem 3:
    ---------------

I created an account in mysql, but when I try to log in using the website it doesn't connect.

Any ideas to how to solve my problems? Thank you so much for your source and thanks for taking your time to look and help noobs like me.
    Last edited by Andazu; 06-04-20 at 11:38 AM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

amazing work in maplebit 1.3 in bicrypt password wok great !!!!

I have 3 main problem in maplebit cms

1.in v1.3 the gd not working (in maplebit 1.2 it work fine)

2. if i fully offline i cannot connect to the user panel it even not say"wrong username and password"after i log in to internet it let me log in or if i put wrong pasword its say "wrong username or pasword" (kind of suspicious maplebit track after your passwords??)

3. the ranking section allways say "ranking not available yet" in 1.2 version and the 1.3 version it never work i use heavenMs source.

I hope the maker release option in admin panel to cancel te rechapa in registeresion

Please maplebit creator fix all of that

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andazu View Post
    Hey, so I downloaded the latest version of your cms and I just can't get it to work.

Problem 1:

I get this, it even started in the installation process:

I really tried to look thru everyone else's posts to see if they already asked but couldn't find it.

Problem 2:
    ---------------

My problem with reCAPTCHA is that it doesn't appear in the registration process, thus when you try to register, I get the recaptcha field is invalid. I see that it appears bottom right corner with an error message saying "Error for site owner: Invalid domain for site key"

Problem 3:
    ---------------

I created an account in mysql, but when I try to log in using the website it doesn't connect.

Any ideas to how to solve my problems? Thank you so much for your source and thanks for taking your time to look and help noobs like me.

Problem 1 try xampp not wamp and tell me about this error or try to change php version in wamp

Problem 2 try to get the code from google like the istruction say you sepose to get privet code and public one put them in admin panel

I try myself to code register.php to remove rechaptcha
    But i not so good in php

Problem 3 what kind of source you have in your maplestory privet server?

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bomberman20 View Post
    amazing work in maplebit 1.3 in bicrypt password wok great !!!!

I have 3 main problem in maplebit cms

1.in v1.3 the gd not working (in maplebit 1.2 it work fine)

2. if i fully offline i cannot connect to the user panel it even not say"wrong username and password"after i log in to internet it let me log in or if i put wrong pasword its say "wrong username or pasword" (kind of suspicious maplebit track after your passwords??)

3. the ranking section allways say "ranking not available yet" in 1.2 version and the 1.3 version it never work i use heavenMs source.

I hope the maker release option in admin panel to cancel te rechapa in registeresion

Please maplebit creator fix all of that
    Ok i fix the problem 3 all my cheracter was gm!
    I turn them to normal cheracter and the ranking was available

But still the gd not work in 1.30 version onli in 1.20

And still i cant log in to my user if i use onli wamp server i still need a working internet connection (wierd?!?)

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

shout Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

I started working on a v2 branch for fun. It combines a lot of the ideas I had in my old stormcaster project, but is significantly more maintainable due to test driven development and some nice CI/CD tooling. If you're interested, check out the following links:

- MapleBit SwaggerUI
    - v2 branch: https://github.com/greenelfx/MapleBit/tree/v2

I don't know if I'll end up completing this either this time around, but I guess we'll find out :)
    The end goal is to have something similar to stormcaster but more feature complete / user-friendly and achieve core feature parity with MapleBit. Maybe will utilize react+SSR to be able to use React but not require users to mess around with serving a static site themselves.

currently, there is support for:
    - stateless authentication, registration and session management
    - roles and permissions
    - Article CRUD operations
    - basic user account support for disconnecting loggedin status, updating password

planned:
    - comments, likes on Articles
    - dynamically create static page content (kinda like MapleBit's page creator, but integrate it with "first party" pages like Download)

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    2,008Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greenelfx View Post
    I started working on a v2 branch for fun. It combines a lot of the ideas I had in my old stormcaster project, but is significantly more maintainable due to test driven development and some nice CI/CD tooling. If you're interested, check out the following links:

- MapleBit SwaggerUI
    - v2 branch: https://github.com/greenelfx/MapleBit/tree/v2

I don't know if I'll end up completing this either this time around, but I guess we'll find out :)
    The end goal is to have something similar to stormcaster but more feature complete / user-friendly and achieve core feature parity with MapleBit. Maybe will utilize react+SSR to be able to use React but not require users to mess around with serving a static site themselves.

currently, there is support for:
    - stateless authentication, registration and session management
    - roles and permissions
    - Article CRUD operations
    - basic user account support for disconnecting loggedin status, updating password

planned:
    - comments, likes on Articles
    - dynamically create static page content (kinda like MapleBit's page creator, but integrate it with "first party" pages like Download)
    Why not just work on an actual Stormcaster front-end? I don't know what features you already have working with your back end but isn't this a duplication of work? Either way, cool to see Laravel being used to update a still-popular project.
    https://mapleme.me/
    The memes of the Maple community all in one place.

Advertisement