Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleByte CMS

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Too bad the characterinfo does't have faces :p
Btw, if your server is using sha512 hash, you missed out in cpanel.php for changing password
PHP:
if(($o[0] == sha1($old) || $o[0] == hash('sha512',$old.$o[1])) && empty($msg)) {

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to code the admin panel for admins of the server only? =D

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Is it possible to code the admin panel for admins of the server only? =D

You can set a minimum Account GM level for managing the website.

@iAkira:
That's an amazing CMS! I really love it! :)

However, I'm not sure why but when I try to use a link that pops-up the Maple Admin NPC - it never works on Firefox (19.0.1). Chrome works fine though.

(Also: "You last vote was 13 years ago" - :junglejane:)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, Akira I updated too php 5.4 and it fixed my old issue, but now the voting doesn't work and charactor display for rankings doesn't show up?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where do you go to edit the ports for the online and offline. I cant seem to find it o.o

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll be fixing the known issues that have been posted, along with this "salt" thing I never knew about xD later today

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well my ranking is a bit complex, I first get the ID's of the top 5 characters and put them in a string and a dot is separating them. example:"55.168.111.99.44".Then in my top5.php(image generations) I separate them by the dot and make an array which I loop each of the character id's to develop their images. I then store them all, when the loop is done I put them all side by side to create one image and not waste resources and requests on DOM. After I use that single image and use jquery's css and use 'background-position' depending on which is which on hover, and done. It saves mysql resources, time, and it is really efficient compared to the released ones out now.
here is one the image top5.php generates:
iAkira - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I will not release this because I'm using SaintIan character images and to read them are 100% different from what has been released anywhere (doesn't use xml or mysql)

Internet Explorer I haven't really worked on too much because I've been focusing on Opera at the last moment and then released beta.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well my ranking is a bit complex, I first get the ID's of the top 5 characters and put them in a string and a dot is separating them. example:"55.168.111.99.44".Then in my top5.php(image generations) I separate them by the dot and make an array which I loop each of the character id's to develop their images. I then store them all, when the loop is done I put them all side by side to create one image and not waste resources and requests on DOM. After I use that single image and use jquery's css and use 'background-position' depending on which is which on hover, and done. It saves mysql resources, time, and it is really efficient compared to the released ones out now.
here is one the image top5.php generates:
iAkira - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I will not release this because I'm using SaintIan character images and to read them are 100% different from what has been released anywhere (doesn't use xml or mysql)

Internet Explorer I haven't really worked on too much because I've been focusing on Opera at the last moment and then released beta.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so for the next update I have done:
[+]Added ports in settings.json (statusPort)
[+]Fixed register UI
[+]Properly fixed the salt problem(The fixes in the thread are somewhat right but they're not done correctly.)
[+]Fixed the MapleVotingJS "undefined" problem
[+]Fixed some CSS styling on Firefox
[+]Fixed Placeholder on IE
[+]Fixed border issue and scrolling arrows on textarea in cpanel on IE
[+]Fixed Firefox bug with textarea's width
[+]Added some missing gradient support on cpanel for IE

If there is anything else please post for me to look at.

Thanks for your hard work :D Btw. Do you mean you aren't releasing the code to the public as in, it wont be included in your CMS pack?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Revision 14 is now available to download.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey iAkira, could you also put up a download link to the PSD for the MapleByte CMS?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Akira, for the vote, it doesnt redirect me to the captcha to vote, it just goes automatically to the Gtop100 mainpage. Once again, take your time :] no hurry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Revision 14 is now available to download.
Hey Akira, I'm pretty newbie in all the private servers sh1t.
I didn't understand what and how exactly to change in the settings.JSON file(Well I did, but didn't know how to).
{
"host": "HOSTNAMEHERE", "username": "USERNAMEHERE", "password": "PASSWORDHERE", "database": "DATABASEHERE", "serverName": "MapleByte", "version": "128.0", "expRate": 1, "mesosRate": 1, "dropRate": 1, "clientLink": "#ClientLink", "setupLink": "#SetupLink", "forumLink": "#FormLink", "votingLink": "#VotingLink", "onlineLimit": 100, "hasAlliance": 0, "hasWorlds": 0, "hasMarriage": 0, "sideMSG": "<u>Please setup CMS thank you</u>, <strong>iAkira</strong>", "welcomeMSG": "Blabla", "adminLevelMin": 0, "statusPort": 8484, "accountLimit": 1
What I mean is: 1. What to write in Host, the MySQL hostname which is localhost or IP?
2. What to write in Username, root? (like in mysql)
3. and what to write on Database, the schema's name?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Akira, I'm pretty newbie in all the private servers sh1t.
I didn't understand what and how exactly to change in the settings.JSON file(Well I did, but didn't know how to).

What I mean is: 1. What to write in Host, the MySQL hostname which is localhost or IP?
2. What to write in Username, root? (like in mysql)
3. and what to write on Database, the schema's name?
1.The MySQL hostname :)
2.Yes
3.Yeah

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you mind explaining how too remove the (Don't show me this again) On vote pop-up? People miss-click it then can't vote anymore

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I knew that would happen, all they have to do is simply click vote in the navigation to enable it, the dont show me again is basically when you go to the home page for it not to popup, but you can still enable it through vote link in the navigation. I might have found a minor bug with that not quite sure, it came to mind recently and I'll check it.

The next update will be in the process soon, tell me if you have found any bugs!

UPDATE: So many asked me about the PSD file, well I'll be honest, I lost it and it seems that the original design GFXDevon doesn't have it anymore :/ I'll see what I can do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I knew that would happen, all they have to do is simply click vote in the navigation to enable it, the dont show me again is basically when you go to the home page for it not to popup, but you can still enable it through vote link in the navigation. I might have found a minor bug with that not quite sure, it came to mind recently and I'll check it.

The next update will be in the process soon, tell me if you have found any bugs!

UPDATE: So many asked me about the PSD file, well I'll be honest, I lost it and it seems that the original design GFXDevon doesn't have it anymore :/ I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for the response but even the vote in navigation just redirects too the homepage after they click (Don't show me this again) is there anyway too disable that pop-up all together?

Back